Sprawdzenie tekstu

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Sprawdzenie tekstu

Postautor: majtus8 » 22 paź 2014, 10:19

Proszę o sprawdzenie poniż…szego tekstu i ewentualne poprawienie błędów.
Z góry dziękuję
Pozdrawiam

Big Ben
This is The Clock Tower, which is the part of a Palace of Westminster. The name originally referred to the bell of St. Stephen's Tower, also known as The Clock Tower. Currently, Big Ben was renamed the Elizabeth Tower to mark the 60th anniversary of the reign of the current queen. Inhabitants of the city and tourists hear the beats of the clock every hour, every day on BBC radio. The name „Big Ben” comes from Sir Benjamin Hall , who performed the 13-ton bell, which is in the middle of the tower. This Clock Tower shows the time over 150 years.

London Eye
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. Also known as the Millennium Wheel. The wheel has 32 capsules, which take up to 25 people. It is currently Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and offered the highest public viewing point in London. It is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.5 million visitors annually.

Tower of London
For over 900 years the Tower of London has dominated the city of London. It has been a Royal Palace, Prison, Place of Execution, Fortress, Arsenal, Royal Mint and Jewel House. The Tower of London is home to the Crown Jewels, this includes the Imperial State Crown worn by the Queen at the opening of Parliament. You can also see one of the largest diamonds in the world at the Tower of London, the Cullinan 1, set in the Sovereign's Sceptre, which is kept in the Jewel House dating from 1660.The building is guarded by security guards, called Yeoman Warders, who live in the palace with their families.

Tower Bridge
Tower Bridge is a bascule bridge in London (sometimes confused with the neighboring London Bridge), conducted by the River Thames, close to Tower of London, from which it takes its name. One of the most famous landmarks in London, built in the Victorian style.
majtus8