ang-serdeczna prośba o sprawdzenie

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

ang-serdeczna prośba o sprawdzenie

Postautor: patriino » 05 lis 2012, 18:12

bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie swoim bacznym okiem, czy poniż…szy tekst nie zawiera błedów. W zamian za to oferuje dozgonną wdzięczność ! :D
Oto pytanie i moja odp na nie.

What is the difference between a tourist and a traveller? Enumerate a few differences?
Are you more of an adventurous traveller or an organized tourist?

The difference between a tourist and a traveller is huge! It is two different kind of people. Firstly a tourist go on holiday. Travellers go travelling. A tourist wants to see all the sights. A traveller wants to see some, but also to find something interesting that is not in the guidebook. Tourists tend to travel in large groups or families. Travellers tend to travel solo, or with one other person.
I think I am an organized tourist. I always plan my trip in details : calculate distances and costs, but i am dreaming to be a real traveller in the future.
patriino

Re: ang-serdeczna prośba o sprawdzenie

Postautor: Gość » 06 lis 2012, 20:58

The difference between a tourist and a traveller is huge! It is two different kinds of people. Firstly, a tourist goes on holiday. Travellers go travelling. A tourist wants to see all the sights. A traveller wants to see some, but also to find something interesting that is not in a guidebook. Tourists tend to travel in large groups or families. Travellers tend to travel solo, or with another person.
I think I am an organized tourist. I always plan my trip in details: calculate distances and costs, but I am dreaming to be a real traveller in the future.
Gość