please correct my short story

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

please correct my short story

Postautor: elwira1993 » 31 maja 2013, 9:41

The holiday I am writing was amazing. It happened two years ago. I was being on holiday on the biggest island of the Ionian sea - Cephalonia. Majestic, green, clean the island. A paradise for nature lovers. The Cephalonia has a lot of wonderful sandy bayes. The island is shrouded in mystery. There are strange and rare natural phenomena.
-I am in heaven- after arrival I sayed.
One day we were sightseeing a capital of Cephalonia- Argostoli. Early morning we arrived. It is only one way to get to Argostoli. The capital of Cephalonia is rounded steep hills ergo tourists can get to Argostoli only by a ship. After the tour old city we had free time. Some people was sunbathing on the beach. I and my friend were going deeply into the city. We wanted to see how living people on this big island. There are people did not care about anything. They were dancing and singing all day! After a few hours later we gened up that we missed latest return ship. We were frightened that was last ship to our hotel. We were compelled to stay all night in the city. A fearful things. We knew our situation was hopeless. A trap with no way out. Suddenly, Natalia heard a somebody’s voice. It was our attendant. Everyone was searching for us. We let our breath out in relief. So, it all worked out well. We All back safe to the hotel.
I will never forget this trip. I had a lot of adventures on the Cephalonia. The Cephalonia is an island I can return to again and again and still discover something new.
elwira1993

Re: please correct my short story

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 19:28

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken