Write everything you want just for exercice...

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Write everything you want just for exercice...

Postautor: Madrash » 05 mar 2010, 2:50

Say what you wannt to say..
I think we could start talking about favourite rap songs, becouse I just like a rap. If not, write whatever...
Madrash

Re: Write everything you want just for exercice...

Postautor: dsaf » 08 mar 2010, 6:42

In my opinion it is good idea to write in English here to improve our skills but who can correct us when we make mistakes? Writing in English without corretion is useless, doesn't it? I really enjoy this idea but I am wondering about a sense. Your opinions please
dsaf

Postautor: hhhggg » 14 mar 2010, 16:17

I have the 1st correction : U wrote doesn't it while you should have written "isn't it" = Those are question tags/ Good luck:)
hhhggg

Postautor: What » 26 cze 2010, 1:59

Hi :) how nice to find forum like this ;] I like this idea. Surely somewhere here is somebody who will correct our mistakes. So, let's talk about something :)
What

Postautor: Pamm » 04 lut 2011, 3:50

That's right. So, somebody wrote about rap music. Sorry but I hate it. I like metal music or rock. For example Korn, System of a down and Hunter. Lost one is my favorite ^^ What you think?
Pamm

d

Postautor: marookko » 21 lut 2011, 22:40

I like Rock :D Metal is to strong ;p
System of a down is good band! but i like Scorpions,The Exies, and My favorite Nirvana:D
What is song is your favorite?
marookko

Postautor: Gość » 26 mar 2011, 22:48

Hi!

Music..I think is a one of the most popular subject when someone want start conversation.
I love listening music when i'm dusting the furniture or when i'm doing some exercises.
Ok and what you think about movies? Did you watched for example Black swan?
Gość

Postautor: bobon » 01 maja 2011, 6:40

Hi ;) I like music very much. Just music. Can't talk about genres i like, bacause it's to much to talk about, i think. A few years ago I was listening to only rap, then only reggae, and then i thought that it's silly to choose genre you listen and i opened to all the music. After that, more and more kinds of music have been becoming interesting to me ;) I listened to a great deal of music of various kinds and form different years (starting from 50s). Now i can tell I love music - it's integral part of my life and i continiously meeting new songs bands and genres. I like rock, metal, classic rock, psyhodelic rock, reggae, ambient, progressive rock, jazz, blues, classic... There have been so much music created in our world, that we can now stop making music and we sill still have good music to listen for another 100 years ;) Nowadays music is often less ambitious than before. A mojority of most popular music is being made only for money without passion and commitment. It's sad.. To much computers, to little real instruments.
bobon

Can you help me to write an article?

Postautor: BlueseaDaniel » 13 maja 2013, 9:14

:P Our company is need some LED Grow Light articles, but my English is limit. Can you do me a favor? :uscisk:
BlueseaDaniel

Re: Can you help me to write an article?

Postautor: BlueseaDaniel » 13 maja 2013, 9:18

BlueseaDaniel pisze::P Our company is need some LED Grow Light articles, but my English is limit. Can you do me a favor? :uscisk:

Is a chance for you to exercise your English, please think about it.
BlueseaDaniel

Postautor: PatBateman » 28 mar 2015, 15:45

So this topic is just an excuse to promote your website? I must admit, it's a pretty creative way to do this. You could be more creative, but who am I to say that? Congrats!
PatBateman

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 0:01

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken