MBA/TOEFL/GMAT pomocy

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Re: MBA/TOEFL/GMAT pomocy

Postautor: marcineczek » 29 sie 2003, 17:18

Hallo,

In the near future (fall2004) I wish to enroll for MBA studies at one of the American Universities, but in order for anybody to be admitted one has to compose several essays, letters of recommendation and much more paperwork – all in English.

As, I understand that I am not the only one who wish to pursue further education abroad I wish to ask you if you or one of your friends did not happen to know an English teacher, who has experience in helping students to write above mentioned paperwork (admission documents).

So far I have managed to pass the following exams, which as a matter of fact are part of the application : TOEFL (650) and GMAT (640) – if whoever were interested how to prepare properly for the above exams I am at his/her disposal. I have also my old study materials : Official Guide for GMAT Review 10th Edition, and numerous practice tests on CD’s – Barrons, Kaplan, Princeton.- nothing replaces the solid practice. I will answer to every question since I think that it’s best to learn on somebody’s mistakes. I have made those a few – my 1st GMAT attempt was only a miserable 550.

Please contact me at : el__marcin@o2.pl

Sincerely,
Marcin
marcineczek

Postautor: Grzegorz_21 » 16 wrz 2003, 6:23

What sup Marcineczek? That's cool that you passed all of those exams, I am just curious about the GMAT, what is that? is it similar to TOEFL? or is it something more difficult? I am not going to write to you using E-mail 'cause i think that all of the users of this forum could get here some information about those exams. What do u need GMAT for? What does it grant u after u passed it on certain score? is it pernament or valid only some times (like TOEFL only 2 years) ? And which Univercity are u gonna attend?
Grzegorz_21
junior fellow

Postautor: ultra » 26 wrz 2003, 12:48

hello!
congratulations on passing these exams!!!
being honest, the words' abbrevations made me confused. I'm familiar only with TOEFL, tell me something about the rest of it. Do you really want to study abroad? if so, that is so neat!!! I was in USA one year ago I wanna to come back there as soos as I have a chance. Write me something about TOELFL, I do have CAE is it similar? As far as I know in USA Cambridge certificates are acknowledged
take care and good luck!!!
ultra

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 0:39

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken