TEKST FCE

Wszystko o egzaminie FCE - First Certificate in English

Re: TEKST FCE

Postautor: Visitor » 13 lip 2006, 22:06

Czy ktos moż…e spojrzeć na ten tekst i podać mi ocene (be poprawiania wiem ze to kłopotliwe)
dziekuje

John was cycling through the crowd when he saw someone he knew from the childhood
His friend from the early years, seemed to rise from the bowels of the earth as if he materialized from nothingness. They stared at each rather for a long seconds that seemed to stretch into minutes and could hardly believe their eyes. Maybe my mind is playing some tricks John wondered fleetingly but as the picture of the young man standing motionless on the concrete pavement showed clearly no signs of disappearance he dismissed it quickly
Once they used to be good friends but later on they parted on somewhat rough waters and avoided each other company. Now standing within arms reach from his old friend he wondered that fate must have ordained this way that they found themselves in the same place at the same time, because how else to explain that strange coincidence. John was the first who came to grasp with situation . He did not know what to say and how to renew their acquaintance but decided that it was highest time to put an end to their conflict. As the silence became uncomfortable he uttered words of greetings and then the first ices seemed to break.
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 14 lip 2006, 18:10

to chyba jakies zarty albo raczej kiepska prowokacja bo to nie poziom fce..oczywiscie sa bledy tak jak przewidujesz ale ogolnie to niektorzy z poziomem cpe nie pisza takim jezykiem..
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 18 lip 2006, 15:05

Hehe jakbym ja pisała takie opowiadania, tobym na pewno nie zdawała w tym roku FCE tylko CPE, i to z absolutną pewnością ze zdam na A;) A poza tym gdzie ćwiczyłes pamięć, ż…e umiesz słowo w słowo dokładnie powtórzyc to co napisałeś ju jakiś czas temu???;) Ja też… chcę tak umieć!!!:D
Visitor