prosze o rozwiazanie chociaz jednego zadania

Pytania i wątpliwości dotyczące gramatyki angielskiej

prosze o rozwiazanie chociaz jednego zadania

Postautor: Jarek90 » 02 maja 2009, 3:49

1 Complete the sentences with the correct prepositions.
He goes swimming on Saturdays.
1 I don’t get up early _______ the weekend.
2 Her birthday is ________ 1st October .
3 Go down the street and the bank is ______ the left.
4 She always drinks tea _____ the afternoon .
5 The children went ______ of the classroom and stood in the corridor.
6 They had their school examinations _____ May.
7 He’s tall and thin ______ dark curly hair.
8 Has he got a poster of his favourite footballer _______ his bedroom wall?
9 She works in an office _____ Monday ___ Friday.

2 Circle the correct word.
The post office is on the right/write
1 I live near the see/sea.
2 is that their/there
3 I waited for an our/hour and then left.
4 Can you here/hear the music?
5 Can you right/write your name on the form, please?
6 I want to go buy/by train .
7 She doesn’t eat meat/meet.
8 Can my sister come too/two?
9 I want to buy/by a football for my brother.
10 her sun/son lives in New York

3 Complete The table of nouns and adjectives.
Noun Adjective
expense expensive
1 ________ funny
2 disappointment __________
3________ famous
4 beauty __________
5 interest __________
6 _______ talented
7 success __________
8 surprise __________
9 _______ fashionable
10 excitement __________
Jarek90

Re: prosze o rozwiazanie chociaz jednego zadania

Postautor: xeo » 02 maja 2009, 21:51

Spróbuj sam i daj do sprawdzenia. To jedyny sposób, ż…eby ktokolwiek zwrócił uwagę na takie posty.
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl

Postautor: ArkadiuszPOLAKO » 04 maja 2009, 0:19

The mail office is on the right.
I live near the sea.
I waited for an hour and then left.
Can you hear the music?
Can you write your name on the form, please?
I want to go by train.
She doesn't eat meat.
Can my sister come too?
I want to buy a soccer for my brother.
Her son lives in New York.
ArkadiuszPOLAKO
junior fellow

Postautor: ArkadiuszPOLAKO » 04 maja 2009, 4:24

I don't get up early on the weekend.
Her birthday is on 1st October.
Go down the street and the bank is on the left.
She always drinks tea in the afternoon.
The children went out of
6. in
7. with
8. on
9. from Monday to Friday
ArkadiuszPOLAKO
junior fellow

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 11:52

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken