Prezentacja St. Patrick's Day pomocy

Kultura i historia krajów anglojęzycznych. Praca zagranicą. Edukacja zagranicą.

Prezentacja St. Patrick's Day pomocy

Postautor: kaor » 22 mar 2010, 23:37

Potrzebuję materiałów do prezentacji z anglika nt tego święta. Co moż…na by zrobić aby było odlotowo dobrze?
Kaisa
kaor

Re: Prezentacja St. Patrick's Day pomocy

Postautor: Gość » 27 mar 2010, 5:56

wejdź sobie na zoom on america i masz gotowe
Gość

Re: Prezentacja St. Patrick's Day pomocy

Postautor: yahico » 22 kwie 2017, 9:24

The Canon Pixma MX340 ranges between 10 and 15 W of energy when printing. The energy usage depends on the job with slower, high quality jobs using less energy and faster, normal quality jobs using a bit more. readmore Captain Support The Canon Pixma MX340 is part of Canons Generation Green initiative as well as Energy Star qualified and RoHS compliant. The Pixma MX340 does offer 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 printing as well as manual duplexing. Both the Pixma MX340 and the cartridges can be recycled through Canon. readmore Daryl Driver Canons PIXMA MX340 is a neat, serviceable all-in-one, with reasonable speed, good fax facilities and fair print and copy performance. TrustedReviews have published their review of the Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer [QuickPrice Check] with 4800 x 12007 maximum color dpi, readmore Kuro Driver a built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, Auto Scan Mode, Super G3 High-speed Fax, Wi-Fi wireless photo printing from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices, and Full Dot Matrix LCD. readmore Levi Driver ust because you're on a budget doesn't mean you should be relegated to buying some cheap printer that can't function outside of simple text documents. If you need a device that can fax, copy, scan, and print on a wide variety of media. readmore Stark Driver , the Canon Pixma MX330 will make a perfect addition to your home office. At $110, this all-in-one boosts productivity by adding an automatic document feeder and a full color 1.80-inch LCD. Although we have complaints about the output quality and missing features,
yahico