I need minecraft tips

Oprogramowanie do nauki języka. Podziel się wiedzą o programach wspomagających naukę języka angielskiego

I need minecraft tips

Postautor: Caclbota » 12 maja 2022, 20:26

Good afternoon guys. Minecraft is a very versatile game with many different possibilities. Even in a standard game without mods, a huge number of activities. For example, from survival to building a castle. What activities do you enjoy the most? I want to know your opinion.
Caclbota

Re: I need minecraft tips

Postautor: Caclbota » 12 maja 2022, 21:34

I fell in love with this game through Creative Mode. I really like to get creative and build different structures. What did you like about the game?
Caclbota

Re: I need minecraft tips

Postautor: augustusX » 13 maja 2022, 1:45

I personally don't like playing on standard minecraft servers. Therefore, I advise you to play on servers, the stability of which is handled by professionals. Here is a Minecraft Server List of trusted servers with various maps and modes in the world of Minecraft. I play on one of the servers and never had any problems with the gameplay. I think you will find something for yourself on this list.
augustusX