SuperMemo 2004 jest FREEWARE

Oprogramowanie do nauki języka. Podziel się wiedzą o programach wspomagających naukę języka angielskiego

SuperMemo 2004 jest FREEWARE

Postautor: informer » 28 sie 2011, 23:28

http://www.freewarefiles.com/program_16_168_13849.html

Dear User,

I am delighted to be able to provide you with the newest freeware version of SuperMemo (our company's speed-learning software).
We have released many freeware versions of SuperMemo in the past, however, this one is particularly dear to me as it is the first freeware version that opens an exciting new learning technology: incremental reading.

There are two popular one-sentence descriptions of incremental reading that should quickly attract your attention:
* with incremental reading, you can read thousands of articles in parallel without ever getting lost!
* incremental reading helps you convert information collected from the Internet into rock-solid knowledge!

If it sounds too good to be true, I need to emphasize that incremental reading requires lots of training and lots of skills that you will need to master over months of use.
The learning curve is steep enough for many to give up. However, if you are skeptical, you no longer need to shell out money for a concept that might seem unproven to you.
You can now use incremental reading free of charge and see how it works for you.

SuperMemo is a pioneering "flashcard application" that uses "spaced repetition" to ensure your memories last.
I have been involved with SuperMemo since the concept emerged between 1982 and 1985.
In 1987, I worked on the first primitive software implementation of SuperMemo for DOS.
That was the first algorithmic application of spaced repetition that was later successfully employed by other software developers to write various excellent learning programs.
I was delighted that this classical version of SuperMemo evolved into a popular product that reached millions of users and topped quite a few popularity charts in various categories in a number of countries as well as worldwide.
In the late 1990s, I realized that SuperMemo provided an excellent underlying technology for a much bigger concept:
the idea of converting all forms of electronic information into knowledge that stays with you for a lifetime.
By 2000, that concept emerged in SuperMemo as "incremental reading".
Alas, incremental reading is a bit complex and was very slow to find interest among users of SuperMemo.
I hope, however, that incremental reading is now about to reach a tipping point!

My enthusiasm for SuperMemo 2004 as freeware is that I truly hope that this will be the first freeware release that will bring incremental reading to the masses!

I wish you perseverance in studying the concept, and recommend visiting supermemo.com for various tips and hints that should make your work more efficient.
In particular, you should understand the concept of the "minimum information principle",
and learn to distinguish materials that are not too suitable for learning with incremental reading
(e.g. scriptures, Shakespeare plays, poems, the proverbial "phone book", etc.).

Have fun learning!

Piotr Wozniak, PhD, SuperMemo Research, Poland
(author of the SuperMemo method of learning)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= TWO SUPERMEMOS IN THE FILE =

This zip file contains two freeware versions of SuperMemo.
Choose one that you think best suits your learning needs:
A: SM98.zip - SuperMemo 98 for basic question-and-answer repetitions (simple flashcard application that does not need Internet Explorer)
B: SM2004Beta.zip - SuperMemo 2004 Beta that improves upon SuperMemo 98 and extends it with the concept of incremental reading (a learning technology for reading thousands of articles in parallel without getting lost). SuperMemo 2004 is more complex and requires Internet Explorer.

Unless you are fluent with files and folders, it is not recommended to use two different versions of SuperMemo on the same computer.

============
SUPERMEMO 98
============

This SuperMemo version was created in 1998 and released as freeware in 2005.

Run SM98.exe to start SuperMemo 98.

For help see: http://www.supermemo.com/archive/help98/index.htm

===================
SUPERMEMO 2004 BETA
===================

This SuperMemo version was initially released in 2004 (the culmination of nearly a decade of continuous development) and made available as beta freeware in April 2010.

This is the FIRST EVER freeware release of INCREMENTAL READING software (read more: http://help.supermemo.org/wiki/Incremental_reading).

This version is a beta release. It is an updated SuperMemo 2004 that was recompiled with a newer version of the Delphi compiler (originally Delphi 6.0,
now recompiled with Delphi 2006 for a freeware release). If you have any problems, or compatibility issues, write to bugYEAR@supermemo.com
(replace YEAR with the current year, e.g. bug2012@supermemo.com).

Run SM2004.exe to start SuperMemo 2004.

For help see: http://www.supermemo.com/archive/help2004/index.htm

Have nice time with SuperMemo

SuperMemo World
informer

Re: SuperMemo 2004 jest FREEWARE

Postautor: vlord » 05 cze 2022, 9:30

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken