Wypracowania do sprawdzenia

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: Wypracowania do sprawdzenia

Postautor: Visitor » 12 lut 2006, 0:18

Witajcie!
Bardzo Was proszę o sprawdzenie dwóch wypracowań:

1) Wiadomość do radia i zgubieniu aparatu:
Yesterday I lost a camera. It probably happened in the Oxford's library. It's Sony's camera in black colour and it's in a gray case. I ask please for your help with recovery. This is my phone numer: XXX XXX XXX.

2) Prośba o dofinansowanie szkolnego festiwalu teatralnego:
Dear Sir or Madam!
I am writing to you regarding a theatre festival which take place every year in High School Number 7 on Słoneczna Street.
It is going to begin in first week of April. Every year we stage a few arts of writings which were written by some prominent author and the acts are watched by a few hundreds pupils from the schools of Wrocław. In this year the acts will be prepared by four classes and two actors from the theatre "Doll".
Owing to festival the pupils can improve their talents and school has money for scholarships (from the sale of tickets).
Unfortunately the school has not got enough money to organize the festival because we had a renovation. If it is possible to get a financial aid from your company?
I would be grateful if you could reply as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully
XYZ

Z góry bardzo dziękuję.
Pozdrawiam!
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 12 lut 2006, 7:43

Witaj!

Sprobuje pomoc jak moge :)

1)Wiadomość do radia o zgubieniu aparatu:

Yesterday I lost my camera. It probably happened in the Oxford's library. It's a black Sony camera and it's in a gray case. I ask you for help. If somebody should see it please call on the following phone number: XXX XXX XXX.

2)Prośba o dofinansowanie szkolnego festiwalu teatralnego:

Dear Sir or Madam!

I am writing to you regarding the theatre festival which takes place every year in High School, Number 7 on Słoneczna Street.
It is going to begin first week of April. Every year a few writings written by some prominent authors go on the stage and are watched by hundreds of pupils from the schools of Wrocław. This year the acts will be prepared by four classes and two actors from the theatre "Doll".
Owing to the festival the pupils can make the most of their talents and what's more, the school has got money for scholarships (from the sale of tickets).
Unfortunately the school has not got enough money to organize the festival this year because it had just been renovated. Could it be possible to get a grant-in-aid from your company?
I would be grateful if you could reply as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully
XYZ
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 12 lut 2006, 9:59

Dziękuję bardzo!!!
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 14 lut 2006, 6:43

Nie ma sprawy :)
Visitor

Postautor: Monster948 » 13 sty 2020, 14:40

Najlepiej to zlecić jakiemuś ekspertowi. Taka jest moja opinia!
junior fellow

Postautor: ChokeSlam » 23 mar 2020, 11:27

Zgadzam się! Dobry korepetytor to jest gwarancja sukcesu! Uwielbiam korzystać z profesjonalnych usług!
junior fellow

Postautor: ScottPutski » 06 paź 2020, 15:20

To jest po prostu fajna sprawa, jak człowiek uczy się w systemie 1 na 1. To jest najlepszy system!
junior fellow

Postautor: ChokeSlam » 05 maja 2022, 14:49

To są bardzo ciężkie rzeczy do czytania. Najlepiej to zlecić jakiemuś fachowcowi. Tak to ja obecnie widzę!
junior fellow

Postautor: vlord » 11 cze 2022, 1:26

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken