description of an event

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

description of an event

Postautor: catchmeifyoucan » 25 mar 2008, 15:24

prosiłbym o sprawdzenie ponizszego tekstu zarowno pod wzgledem gramatycznym, leksykalnym itepe itede ;)

When I was with my parents near the Solina Lake 10 years ago, we decided to hire a pedalo in order to sail to the ‘Small Island’. That amazing island is always surfaced from water in the middle of the lake. I didn’t think that it would be one of the most terrifying events in my life.
On that day was beautiful weather, cloudless sky so nothing could interfere with our plans to have a good time. After 45 minutes of sailing we got to the island. There we were sunbathing let alone swimming in crystal-clean water.
Unfortunately we had to go back to the port because of dark clouds which had emerged from behind high mountains. At once we jumped into the pedalo so that get away from the island in case it would start raining and blowing heavily. When we were sailing to the shore the storm began. My parents were pedalling as fast as they could but it didn’t take any effect. The wind was really strong and I realized to my horror that our pedalo was being pushed to a dam in which was the water-power station. After 15 minutes of the life and death struggle the silence descended and the sun appeared again. We got to the port and immediately went to the hotel in order to ‘dry ourselves’.
All in all, it was one of the most terrifying events in my life. I wish not have been there on that day and I hope I will never experience again such a traumatic moment.
catchmeifyoucan