historyjka do sprawdzenia

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

historyjka do sprawdzenia

Postautor: czas przeszły » 04 gru 2009, 1:10

Sprawdzić napisany tekst.

In the last weekend, in the afternoon I was walking in the hill next to my home.
The weather was very beautiful. The scenery was fantastic.
Unexpectedly when I was walking I saw two beautiful animals. These were the deers.
Deers fast ran. Suddenly, first deer crashed. I ran up him. I called the vet. After a chile the doctor came. The animal broke a leg. When The doctor was curing a animal I went to my home.
czas przeszły

Re: historyjka do sprawdzenia

Postautor: Gość » 05 gru 2009, 6:57

Last weekend in the afternoon I was going up to the hill which is next to my home. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was really stunning.
I was walking on the hillside when suddenly I saw two beautiful animals. They were probably deers, but I'm not sure because I have never seen deers before. I supose that I scared them and that is why they started to escape. Suddenly one of them fell down and hurted itself badly. I called on a vet to help. After a while the doctor came and he gave the deer the first aid. He said that the animal had broken his leg and it has no chanses to recover. I went back to my home. It was really sad experience for me.
Gość

Re: historyjka do sprawdzenia

Postautor: eveline01 » 26 gru 2009, 8:46

Anonymous pisze:Last weekend in the afternoon I was going up to the hill which is next to my home. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was really stunning.
I was walking on the hillside when suddenly I saw two beautiful animals. They were probably deers, but I'm not sure because I have never seen deers before. I supose that I scared them and that is why they started to escape. Suddenly one of them fell down and hurted itself badly. I called on a vet to help. After a while the doctor came and he gave the deer the first aid. He said that the animal had broken his leg and it has no chanses to recover. I went back to my home. It was really sad experience for me.

one of them fell down and hurt itself badly ... [ hurt ma 3 formy takie same !! ]

I called a vet to help

the vet came and gave

it had had no chances

it was a very sad experience for me
I think therefore I B
eveline01