speech sprawdzenie

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

speech sprawdzenie

Postautor: ganaa » 23 lut 2011, 21:01

Robin of Sherwood is one of the most well-known British television series. The series was called Robin Hood, and this title is used by contemporary people. It was divided into 3 parts which told a story of adventures of young, handsome and brave adolescent. The movie was created In the 1980s, Robin Hood was played by Michael Praed but the main character of the third part was Jason Connery. The series includes 26 episodes and each of them last 1 hour.
The plot of series evolves around XIIth and XIIth century England and the adventures of Robin and his gang. The series reminds legend of a wolf’s head who took the rich and gave to the poor. Fans of series looked forward to get to see new adventures of Robin, Marion, Friar Tuck, John Little, Will Scarlet, Nasir and Much. Robin Hood and Isadora, who was a mysterious and beautiful woman, wanted to protect the treasure and castle of Nottingham. Due to desire of defending a house, Isadora chose to kill Robin. But it was only a trick. In which way did they manage to protect the castle? Who would become a guardian of the kingdom? Unless you watch the series, you won’t know.
Not only does the film have advantages, but also disadvantages.
Undoubtedly, the first strong points of the story is wild forest, pristine environment and bewitching landscapes which impresses with its beautiful.
The other good points of the story was the scene with cards and prediction of future. Mystery of castle, elements of magic cause remarkable impression and shivers.
The thing which makes impression is a table that was a treasure. Apparently an old, filthy and wooden table was kind of furniture but in the end of an episode we are informed this is the treasure of the kingdom.
On the other hand movies has two weaker aspects. The first is a figure of Isadora which wasn’t a self-confident person. I think that she isn’t a perfect actress. She ought to be more independent stubborn and brave. The acting of her was weak.
I think that the weak scene was killing Robin. The director choose an easiest trick, he could prepare more astonishing and demanding bigger effort scene. Robin was played good but a whole scene was naïve and useless.
I think that a film is an unbeatable series. It links medieval culture with cavernous amount of fun, courage and bewitching lands. I think that film it’s worth watching. It is directed to young and elderly people. It learn friendship, loyalty and belief. Watching a series is a perfect way to spending time with family.
ganaa

Re: speech sprawdzenie

Postautor: s.holmes » 23 lut 2011, 23:58

Robin of Sherwood is one of the best-known British television series. The series was called Robin Hood, and this title is used nowadays as well. It was divided into 3 parts. Each told a story about adventures of young, handsome and brave adolescent. The movie was created in the 1980s. Robin Hood was played by Michael Praed but the main character of the third part was Jason Connery. The series includes 26 episodes and each of them lasts 1 hour.
The plot of the series is set in 17th and 18th century England and shows the adventures of Robin and his gang. The series resembles a legend of a wolf’s head who took away from the rich and gave to the poor. The fans of series were looking forward to watching new adventures of Robin, Marion, Friar Tuck, John Little, Will Scarlet, Nasir and Much. Robin Hood and Isadora, who was a mysterious and beautiful woman, wanted to protect the treasure and the castle of Nottingham. Due to desire of defending a house, Isadora resolved on killing Robin. But it was only a trick. How did they manage to protect the castle? Who became a guardian of the kingdom? Unless you watch the series, you won’t know.
The film has both advantages and disadvantages.
Undoubtedly, its first selling point is the wild forest, pristine environment and bewitching landscapes which impress with its beauty.
The other upsides of the story were the scene with cards and prediction of future. Mystery of the castle, elements of magic cause remarkable impression and shivers.
An astonishing thing is the table that was a treasure. Apparently an old wooden, filthy and wooden table was kind of furniture but in the end of an episode we are informed this is the treasure of the kingdom. - o czym właściwie miało mówić to zdanie?
On the other hand this movie has two blind spots. The first one is the character of Isadora - she wasn’t a self-confident person. I think that she isn’t a perfect actress. She ought to be more independent, more stubborn and braver. Her acting was dissatisfactory.
I think that one of the weaker scenes was that one when Robin was killed. The director chose the easiest possible trick. He could have prepared more astonishing and demanding bigger effort scene. Robin's part was played well but the rest of the scene was naïve and useless.
I think that Robin of Sherwood is an unbeatable series. It combines medieval culture with a great amount of fun, courage and bewitching lands. It's definitely worth watching. It is aimed at youth as well as elderly people. It learns friendship, loyalty and faith. Watching the series is a perfect way of spending time together with your family.

Błędy gramatyczne (gramatyka nie gryzie, serio, tylko trzeba trochę uczciwej pracy nad nią), leksykalne, słowotwórcze, fleksyjne, stylistyczne, ortografy i kalki językowe na każ…dym kroku. A fe.
Awatar użytkownika
s.holmes