Jurney to America

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Jurney to America

Postautor: strusto » 05 lis 2009, 22:04

Hi! I'm going to go to USA in 3 years. It WILL BE my dream's accomplishment. Well I need to know everything about Grand Canyon. If you have been there or you know something about some interensting places or some mistery stories connecting with Grand Canyon or just America, write:) Greetings!!
strusto

Re: Jurney to America

Postautor: deggy3 » 16 sty 2010, 7:09

I haben`t been in to the USA, but my fellow, dissertation writer has been there. I heard many interesting stories about Grand Canyon. It is really worth seeing.
deggy3

Grand Canyon

Postautor: monimmi » 15 kwie 2010, 0:24

I recommend this webiste from the National Park Service for getting information:

http://www.nps.gov/grca/index.htm

There are many ways to explore the canyon, depending on the season and your skill level. You can take a hiking trip that can last a couple of days, but hiking can be dangerous in the summer months because it can get extremely hot. In the winter, there is actually snow as well. For tourists wishing to see the canyon in other ways, there are a number of options. There are several hotels/lodges and you can also drive your car to the different lookout points.

There are also different ways of getting into the park - North Rim and South Rim, so you would get into the park differently depending on where you're coming from.

The best, most colorful pictures come out either during sunrise or sunset.
monimmi
junior fellow

Re: Jurney to America

Postautor: vlord » 29 maja 2022, 23:50

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken