English speaking pen-friends wanted

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Re: English speaking pen-friends wanted

Postautor: emka » 20 mar 2002, 18:59

Can you help me find English-speaking pen-friends (preferably native speakers)for a 15 year-old female student?
Thank you in advance
emka

Postautor: Visitor » 03 maja 2002, 1:35

Hello Polish Princess,
you are lucky, I am half English, half German,
I am waiting for your answer ...
Greetings to a wonderful country I love
Amadeus
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 10 cze 2002, 10:18

Hello,I am 20-years old female student of English and I am looking for an English- speaking pen-friend.
Visitor

Postautor: Acha » 10 lis 2002, 21:55

Hello! I'm looking for English pen-friend :) I'm 16 years old and I go to english class . (Poland)
Acha

Postautor: JonHeadka » 12 maja 2006, 15:47

Hi! My name is Ania and I'm an 18 year old student of High School in Łódź/Poland. I'm interested in metal music, thriller and whodunit books, some kinds of sport (bike, pinball, swimming etc.) and webdesigning. Did I interest you? Just write to me! jonheadka@wp.pl
JonHeadka

Postautor: Visitor » 12 maja 2006, 16:52

HEY

I'm Eva. I'm from Poland. I'm 15 Can I ask you a question Why are you want learn Polish? Poslih is very hard language :D How old are you ? Write my soon !!!
Visitor

Postautor: Aramela » 15 mar 2007, 15:36

Hi,
I'm 17 years old and I finding pen-friend to learn in english. I love drawing and listening music.
Aramela

Postautor: Justyna ;) » 15 lut 2008, 22:46

Hi! I'm looking for an English-speaking pen-friends, too. I'm Justine, I'm 15. My English isn't very well, but I want to practise it. Please, write to me: stysiex@interia.eu

Bye! :*
Justyna ;)

Postautor: manusk_a » 09 kwie 2008, 19:57

Hi, I'm Ania and I'm 25. I'm looking for an English-speaking pen-friends, too.
best regards
manusk_a

Postautor: ladystockbroker » 06 maja 2008, 9:57

Visit the Yahoo chat, that's how I got my Scottish boyfriend - we've been exchanging messages for over a year now, I have a place to stay when I visit Glasgow AND I have nice prospects of having half-Scottish babies :)
ladystockbroker
junior fellow

If You are foreigner and feel lonely this ad is for You:)

Postautor: Gość » 11 sie 2008, 13:15

Hi:)))

My name is Michał, I'm looking for friends who speak english.

I just came back from Australia and I want to keep my english on good level and thats why I decided to look for someone like You:)))

I know that the best way to improve my English is to practise as much as possible and I still have much to learn.
For You its good opportunity to meet person with who You will spend nice time and maybe find friendship.
So I You feel lonley and dont have to much friends thats good opportunity for You as well.

Something about me: I'm 27 years old guy 6 feet tall (approximately183 cm).
Like I said i just came back from Australia where i spent about 11 months.
I have liked travels, adventures.
My hobbies: sport, sport and once again sport like jogging, squash, paintball, table tennis, swimming, cycling, sailing, riding on rollerblades( I don't know if the name is proper)
Of course as a Polish i like parties and drinking but not to much not any more.
We will have a lot topic for our conversations.
I can show You Warsaw if You would be interested.

Oki thats it for now if You are interested feel free to contact with me.
My phone 604564672

Have a nice day
Cheers
Michal

P.S. I'm not gey, I dont look for sponsor etc...
Gość

Postautor: karolina :):):) » 19 sie 2008, 14:11

Hello :)
I'm also searching English-speaking pen-friends, who will be eager to have talks with a 19-year-old Polish girl :)
I'm interested in music, foreign languages, movies.I love rock , but in fact I listen to almost any kind of music ( pop,techno and hip-hop :) )
I'd love to write with an American boy/girl ,or just native-speaker :)
take care:)
Karolina
karolina :):):)

Postautor: Gość » 06 lis 2008, 21:09

Hello!

If anyone needs a pen friend write to me: sovilles@go2.pl
Gość

half scottish babies

Postautor: Kashula » 07 lis 2008, 0:24

that is quite amazing that your boyfriend is 1) to offer you a place to stay from time to time ( in Glasgow) when you are visiting him I presume
2) I thought you call somebody a boyfriend when you are together permanently /but not 24 hrs a day :P
Kashula

Postautor: Gość » 24 sty 2009, 23:25

hi! I'm looking for sb to talk to in English. I'm 18 years old. I'm going to pass my Matura Exam that year. You want to make a friend with me? just write!!

ponichterka@gmail.com
Gość

English conversations

Postautor: Gość » 28 sty 2009, 11:15

I wish to have conversations with someone who is fluent in English. I am an English philology student and spent some time in the US. My mobile: 503403118, email: marianna1977@o2.pl.
Gość

hi

Postautor: DjJonder » 02 mar 2009, 8:42

Hi. i m Marcin. i m from poland from Łódź. i m 16 yo and who is interested chat english?? only GG. 6939278

see u later
DjJonder

Postautor: Gość » 14 mar 2009, 20:17

Hi! I'm Ania and I'm looking for someone who want to talk to in English. I'm 15 and I'm form Poland. If you want to make a friend just write to me!!! My e-mail: annkia@interia.pl
Gość

Hello dear

Postautor: Gość » 30 mar 2009, 12:06

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is christphen a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.

best regards
Christphen
christphen_bugiba@yahoo.com
Gość

looking for a penfriend

Postautor: Xiu » 18 maja 2009, 4:43

Hi, my name is Xiuxa I'm from Peru in South America and I'm looking for an English-speaking penfriend (native ones) to practise my English and to improve it.

Take care

Xiu
Xiu

Postautor: go%u015B%u0107 » 21 maja 2009, 2:21

Hello for all;] I'm a young girl from Poland and I am looking pen-friend. I am 15. My e-mail: 15angelikaaa@wp.pl I'm waiting on an answer.;] :papa:
go%u015B%u0107

Postautor: Paula1716 » 03 gru 2009, 4:38

Hi :) I'm Paulina. I'm from Poland and I am looking pen-friend. I'm 17. My gg is 10418243. I waiting for answers ;)
Paula1716

Postautor: joker0405 » 27 lut 2010, 4:19

Hello. My name is Łukasz (Lukas). I'm a smart 20 years old guy ;] I'm looking for penfriend, women will be better (only friend, no sponsoring etc.) Talking talking and talking. Only natives english people.

My e-mail adress: skalpel0405@interia.pl
joker0405

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 0:49

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken