Hello

Practice makes perfect. Let's talk in English!

Re: Hello

Postautor: Visitor » 08 lip 2005, 15:39

Hello,

I live in Northern Ireland, and the only language other than English I even come close to understanding is French, and that's only because I know the word "Bonjour".

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct forum, so forgive me if I have. I work with some Polish immigrants, and they've challenged me to translate a message for them, and send them one back in Polish. I would very much appreciate if someone who understands English, could translate this for me please?

Czesc. Przepraszam ze nie pisalemale wylecialo mi z glowy. Co tam u Ciebie? Ja sie nudze i nie wiem co robic. Do poniedzialku. Narazie.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Visitor

Postautor: xeo » 08 lip 2005, 15:45

Translation: Hi! I'm sorry that I haven't written recently but it slipped my mind. What's up ? I'm bored and I don't know what to do. See you on Monday. Bye.
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl

Postautor: Visitor » 08 lip 2005, 16:43

Thank you very much. Could I also get the phrase "I told you I would understand it!" translated?

Again, thank you a lot for helping me. I appreciate it very much.
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 08 lip 2005, 16:50

" A nie mowilem, ze zrozumiem!" or "Mowilem przeciez, ze zrozumiem!" This is how you write it without the diacritic marks. However saying it is quite a different story.
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 08 lip 2005, 17:49

" A nie mowilem, ze zrozumiem!" or "Mowilem przeciez, ze zrozumiem!" This is how you write it without the diacritic marks. However saying it is quite a different story.
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 08 lip 2005, 17:50

I just got another text message saying "Nic nie rozumiesz. Kto Ci pomagal? Maciek? To Co tam pisalo? Ja jestem debesciak?"

I think he's asking if Maciek, one of the polish guys, translated it for me, but I'm not sure?
Visitor

Postautor: xeo » 08 lip 2005, 17:56

translation: You don't understand at all. Who helped you ? Maciek ? So what was written there ? am I the best ?
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl

Postautor: Visitor » 07 gru 2005, 16:05

And "debesciak"comes from ... 'the best" :)))
Visitor

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 1:05

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken