Lesbians and their relationships.

Forum do ogólnych dyskusji nt. języka angielskiego

Lesbians and their relationships.

Postautor: Bermudos » 05 cze 2022, 4:10

Emotions, the need for attention, communication are much more important for women than for men. Penetration into the psychological spheres of each other in women, as a rule, is much deeper. Accordingly, the rupture of such ties is very painful. This is reinforced by an understanding of the difficulty of finding a new partner - such people are a hundred times rarer than those who prefer the opposite sex, and in a conservative society they also hide their sexual orientation. Realizing this, partners often try to maintain an already clearly degraded relationship, which is more likely to hurt both of them than to bring satisfaction.

Another psychological feature of lesbian relationships is the intolerance of emotional betrayal of a partner, when, while maintaining sexual relations at the same level, the emotions and attention of one of the partners are intensively directed to another person. Of course, this will negatively affect any relationship, but it is for a female couple that such an emotional distraction is the most painful and destructive, because it was the established emotional connection, no less than sexual attraction, that caused the formation of such a couple. In this regard, I would like to warn girls, young women who are looking for same-sex relationships only for the sake of satisfying curiosity or out of a desire to demonstrate their looseness to others, from rash steps. What for one is just a whim or just a spectacular act, for another woman is a chance for a deep and long-term relationship that she has been waiting for a long time. Being deceived in these expectations is very painful. and sometimes not safe for her frivolous partner. We do not try to exaggerate, but violent quarrels, even with violence, in lesbian couples, unfortunately, are not uncommon. The feelings of any person must be treated with great responsibility, and in such cases even more so.
Bermudos

Re: Lesbians and their relationships.

Postautor: Weismenn » 05 cze 2022, 13:27

I can say for sure that the search for lesbian relationships for girls is not a big problem now. You just need to use the most popular dating resources for this, such as this unique site for finding lesbian relationships https://www.lesbiemates.com/. This is really a great solution for a girl if she is single and wants to gain understanding and, of course, ideal love as soon as possible. So I recommend everyone to join right now.
Weismenn