Sprawdzcie proszę

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: Sprawdzcie proszę

Postautor: Visitor » 20 kwie 2006, 21:09

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing with regard to study biotechnology at your university.Your school recommend my sister who was been studing here enviroment protection for 2 years.

My name is XYZ and I am 21-year old student.At present I am studing medicine but I want change it( on this kind of science )because I am very interested in genetic technology.I am ambitious and hard-working person.Furthermore I just completed a English course( z wynikiem bardzo dobrym- with possitive ...?) and I won 1step of genetic tournament.In addition I am also experienced in working with computers.
Enclosed CV and all needed certificates.
I am looking forward to receiving all necessary information about fee(opłaty-s?) I hope that my application will be taken into considertion and I become a student of your university.

Your faithfully
Visitor

Postautor: Krzysztof B » 22 kwie 2006, 8:00

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing with regard to studying biotechnology at your university. My sister was admitted* to [name of university] and has been studying environmental protection there for two years.

My name is XYZ and I am a 21-year old student. At present I am studying medicine but I want to change my field of studies** because I am very interested in genetic technology. I am an ambitious and hard-working person. I just completed an English course (with a very good grade) and I won first place in a genetic tournament. In addition, I am experienced in working with computers.

Enclosed is a CV and all needed certificates. I am looking forward to receiving all necessary information about fees. I hope that my application will be taken into consideration and that I will be accepted to your university.

Yours faithfully,

*"recommend" to znaczy rekomendować albo polecać. Chyba masz na myśli, ż…e ona została przyjęta (admitted/accepted) na uniwersytet.
**"on this kind of science" -nie wiem co masz na myśli.

PS. moż…e lepiej uż…ywać nazwę uniwersytetu zamiast your university.
Krzysztof B
greenhorn

Postautor: vlord » 05 cze 2022, 15:22

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken