Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego artykułu

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego artykułu

Postautor: Visitor » 16 cze 2006, 15:51

Witam, w ramach ćwiczeń do jutrzejszego writingu (FCE) napisałam artykuł na temat mojego hobby. Bardzo proszę o jego sprawdzenie, ż…ebym nie powieliła jutro swoich błędów! Mam też… pytanie odnośnie ostatniego zdania-czy powinnam napisać considering this hobby boring czy considering this hobby as boring???

The best hobby
Have you ever wondered if there’s anything you simply love doing? Do you know any activity which is so fascinating for you that during it you forget about all your troubles? Have you got a hobby?
My favourite hobby is collecting stamps. Some peple say it’s the most boring activity they can think of, but I don’t agree with this. I love these moments in the evening when I can add a new stamp to my collection.
This kind of hobby requires both patience and commitment. I know there aren’t many people who have these qualities but I believe I’m one of them. I’m often asked where I take all the stamps from. Most of them are gifts from my family and friends who live abroad. They know collecting stamps is my hobby and often send letters with beautiful ones on an envelope. Sometimes I also exchange stamps with two boys in my school.
Why would I recommend this hobby to other readers? Well, looking at these little pieces of paper gives you the opportunity to find out something about foreigners’ culture and current events in their countries. Considering collecting stamps as boring is the biggest mistake some people make!

Z góry dziękuję!
Visitor

Postautor: xeo » 16 cze 2006, 17:31

Z takim writingiem nie masz się jutro czego obawiać :)

Ocena A za to wypracowanie ;)
xeo
Site Admin | Redakcja angielski.edu.pl

Postautor: Visitor » 16 cze 2006, 21:10

from where I take all the stamps - przyimek na końcu zdania występuje najczęściej w mowie potocznej

send letters with beautiful ones on an envelope - send letters with some beautiful stamps on the envelope

lepiej zamienić "ones" na "stamps" ponieważ… ktoś mógłby pomyśleć, ż…e odnosisz się do listów

little pieces of paper - small pieces of paper

gives you the opportunity to find out - gives you an opportunity to find out

foreigners’ culture - other cultures

current events in their countries - current events in foreign countries

Considering collecting stamps as boring - Considering collecting stamps boring

Cheers !
Visitor

Postautor: vlord » 05 cze 2022, 16:05

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken