prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów :)

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów :)

Postautor: Matka Chrzestna » 11 paź 2006, 22:26

Witam :)

proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów :)
dzieki ! ;)

It is true that nowadays fewer and fewer young people are interested in starting a family. I’ll try to show main reasons of this phenomenon.

The main reason is that young people want to make a career. Be famous or have a well paid job is most important for them. They haven’t got time for family because they must work harder and harder. They sacrificed a lot to achieve their aim. For them posses a family is less important than have a big house and fast cars.

It’s also true that another young people don’t think about career because they have financial problems. We are generation of spenders so it is difficult to save for us. Start a family means more expenses. You must spend your money especially for children for many years.

Another reason is that governments don’t encourage young people. There is no accommodation for young people, no support for young marriages and for those who bringing up children.

And finally medical investigations proof that people who haven’t got children live longer. They take care only about themselves and don’t have to worry about family and money. They have less stress so their body grow old slower.

To finish off it should be explained for young people why families are so important in our society. Maybe then people will be interested in starting a family.

dzięki
pozdrawiam :)
Matka Chrzestna ;)
Matka Chrzestna
greenhorn

Postautor: illi » 12 paź 2006, 9:03

It is true that nowadays fewer and fewer young people are interested in starting a family. I will try to show the main reasons of this phenomenon.
The main reason is that young people want to make a career. To be famous or to have a well paid job is most important for them. They do not have time for a family because they must work harder and harder. They sacrificed a lot to achieve their aim. For them posses(??? tego zdania nie rozumiem) a family is less important than having a big house and a fast car.
It is also true that other young people do not think about a career because they have financial problems. We are the generation of spenders so it is difficult for us to save. Starting a family means more expenses. You must spend your money, especially for children, for many years.
Another reason is that governments(masz na mysli w wielu krajach?) do not encourage young people. There is no accommodation for young people, no support for young marriages and for those who bring up children.
Finally, medical investigations prove that people who do not have children live longer. They take care only about themselves and do not have to worry about the family and money. They have less stress so their body grows old slower.
To finish off(nieladny zwrot, zmien na formalny) it should be explained TO(!) young people why families are so important in our society. Maybe then people would be interested in starting a family.

(jesli cos przeoczylam to dlatego ze wstalam dzis przed 6)
illi
greenhorn

Postautor: Matka Chrzestna » 12 paź 2006, 18:36

1.For them possessing a family is less important than having a big house and a fast car.
- dla nich posiadanie rodziny jest mniej waż…ne niż… posiadanie haty i szybkich aut.
2.Another reason is that governments do not encourage young people.
- w wielu krajach ;)

ok dzięki za pomoc
pozdrawiam :)
Matka Chrzestna
greenhorn

Postautor: illi » 12 paź 2006, 20:51

"to possess" oznacza posiadanie ale bardziej w sensie materialnym, zamien to na cos prostszego, nawet na "to have" (w odpowiedniej formie oczywiscie).

pozdrawiam
illi
greenhorn

Postautor: vlord » 05 cze 2022, 16:41

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken