Do people enjoy working remotely?

Forum do ogólnych dyskusji nt. języka angielskiego

Do people enjoy working remotely?

Postautor: Weismenn » 08 cze 2022, 5:00

Still, the coronovirus pandemic has benefited: Our company has decided that all employees will work remotely on an ongoing basis.
You can get up 10 minutes before work, quickly put on your pajamas, brush your teeth and sit in a chair
If there is nothing to do, all the work is done - you sit and watch a TV series, sip a glass of wine, and all during working hours.
Of the minuses of course - social isolation. If you do not have a wide circle of acquaintances outside of work, then some kind of party is still missing.
But all the same, this will not make me wake up two hours before the start of work, go somewhere in traffic jams and put up with constant control from the authorities.
How do you feel about working remotely?
Weismenn

Re: Do people enjoy working remotely?

Postautor: Bermudos » 08 cze 2022, 7:40

Hi. In my case, it was almost exactly the same, because I used to work in the office, but in the light of the events that took place, many of my colleagues switched to remote work. Later, I began to look for the best remote job offers on my own, so I think that you can earn money even at home, and quite successfully. It all depends of course on the specialty, but if you are a creative person, then you can always find something to your liking.
Bermudos