Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania:)

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania:)

Postautor: Elivens » 29 kwie 2012, 21:21

I have never been interested in sport. That's why I was surprised when our Poland team won the European champioship in basketball. I supposed that our athleties weren't so good for it. I didn't thought that Poland representatives can be so great. I thing they made it thanks to the coach of the team and hard work. (chciałam powiedzieć ż…e dzięki trenerowi i ci꿅kiej pracy) We can be proud of them now. Our athleties showed that they can get a really hight position, if they really want to win.I suppose that it wasn't easy to be a success, but they showed us that if they will training hard, they could deafed the rest of teams, even if everyone thing that they not strong enought for it. It's really hard to defeat the team who's win the three times in a row, and which were mistresses of that chamipnship. I think they felt big tension and stress, but they deafed themselves too. I thing they had to have a great communication in the team , they had now each other and to rely on oneself. After this event when they came to Poland , everyone would like to see ours sports heroes, and everyone was proud of them, that we have a that kind of great team. In this moment I don't really like sports, but when I know that in television I can see a tournament where play Poland basketball team I sit and watch it with avidly. It is the only one sport which I am watch in television, becouse I know , that they good at what they are doing.
Elivens

Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania:)

Postautor: marta184 » 06 maja 2012, 17:07

Elivens pisze:I have never been interested in sport. That's why I was surprised when our Poland team won the European champioship in basketball. I supposed that our athleties weren't so good for it. I didn't think that Poland representatives can be so great. I think they made it through the coach of the team and hard work. (chciałam powiedzieć ż…e dzięki trenerowi i ci꿅kiej pracy) We can be proud of them now. Our athleties showed that they can get a really hight position, if they really want to win.I suppose that it wasn't easy to be a success, but they showed us that if they will training hard, they could defeat the rest of teams, even if everyone think that they not strong enought for winning. It's really hard to defeat the team who's win the three times in a row, and which were mistresses of that chamipnship. I think they felt big tension and stress, but they defeated themselves too. I think they have to have a great communication in the team , they have now each other and to rely on oneself. After this event when they came to Poland , everyone would like to see ours sports heroes, and everyone was proud of them, that we have a that kind of great team. In this moment I don't really like sports, but when I know that in television I can see a tournament where play Poland basketball team I sit and watch it with avidly. It is the only one sport which I watch on the television, becouse I know , that they good at what they are doing.
marta184

Postautor: marta184 » 06 maja 2012, 17:08

p.s. i tak nie sa wszystkie bledu poprawione, tylko ogolnie poprawilam
marta184

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 16:27

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken