Opis osoby

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Opis osoby

Postautor: Nan » 17 gru 2012, 14:53

II
Przedstaw opis osoby, która potrafi pomagać innym.

If more of us saw others people’s problems as clearly as she does, we could live in better world. Her names is Janina Ochojska and in 1994 she founded Polish Humanitarian Action. She has already won many international prices Pax Christi -International Peace Award, Bene Merito and the Lech Walesa Award.
Her fragility is in marked contrast to the hard job she is making. Her modest looking don’t bring to mind person who could manage so huge organization. But she seems to be (a?) liberated woman, in pictures the many images I had seen she with cut off hair or with DMs on her foot.
She starts working with disable persons when she became student on University of Torun. She not only worked with the sick but also were involved for underground publishing in ’70. Being such a sensitive, the same moment so successes on her field improve her unusual character. What is more, all the actions she is involved with brings to her new energy as I have read in article published after winning the Jerzmanowski Prize.
Additionally, working in team she’s open-minded and determined, her plan for a future don’t have end, because there’s such much to do, there’s so many person in need.
I have never met her only I was taking apart in actions for ex. “Pajacyk”. It would be honor if could speak with such a wise man.

Kilka słów komentarzu, dzięki z góry za pomoc
Nan

Re: Opis osoby

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 17:37

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken