W którym miejscu wstawić akcent?

Pytania i wątpliwości nt. wymowy angielskiej, akcentów, fonetyki itp.

W którym miejscu wstawić akcent?

Postautor: 3rr0r » 28 maja 2010, 0:32

Mam oto taki tekst z którego muszę zrobić transkrypcję i muszę zaznaczyć akcent, niestety nie za bardzo wiem gdzie go wstawić, każ…da pomoc mile widziana :)

Kod: Zaznacz cały

Islands in literature have long been used by authors to create an aura of mystery: The Odyssey, The Tempest, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Mysterious Island. This device has been used so persistently that it has become a predictable clichżĽ in nearly every medium: if Prince Valiant washes up on an uncharted island after getting lost in a fog, or if Scooby-Doo visits an abandoned amusement park on Skull Island, you can be pretty confident that something mysterious is about to happen.

ClichżĽ or not, this has a basis in reality: weird and wonderful things do happen on islands. Travelers fly great distances to see the striking moai of Rapa Nui or the dramatic otherworldly landscapes of Hawaii. Looking through the photos coming in for the Lonely Planet 100 million stories photo competition, some travelers are going to great lengths to spot rare wildlife on islands as well.
3rr0r

Re: W którym miejscu wstawić akcent?

Postautor: Gość » 07 cze 2010, 20:39

Akcent na pierwszej sylabie.
Gość