Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania ;) Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania ;) Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

Postautor: paulus787 » 24 paź 2011, 21:42

During our whole life we meet a lot of various people, but only few of them turn out to be someone, without whom our lifetime could not be so exciting and marvelous. With no doubt, my mum, Eve, belongs to these people.
She is a brunette of medium-height, in middle age. She has a beautiful, almond-shaped eyes, that seem to laugh all the time, and also a captivating smile, which makes that people start smiling at her and they enjoy her company. Owing to all these things, she is look on as a cheerful person.
My mum’s advantage is surely her attitude to the life. Never have I met such a positive person. Even if she has problems, she never submits. My mum believes that something like “deadlock” does not exist and every adversities could be overcome. Moreover, she is not superior to others, she thinks people are good by nature and could gives us useful pieces of advices. Furthermore, she is tolerant, she understands that everybody makes mistakes and they are within their rights to retrieve them. Being a reliable and patient woman is characteristic of her. I can talk with her about my quandaries as well as about trifles for hours. What is vital, she never scorns my problems, but helps me to find solutions.
I really admire my mum, I hope I will one day become similar to her. In my opinion, if people had more positive attitude towards the life and others, like my mum, the world would look much better.
paulus787

Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania ;) Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:20

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken