krotkie opowiadanie do spr

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

krotkie opowiadanie do spr

Postautor: wojtasus » 06 gru 2011, 2:39

One day I decided that I wanted a bit more adventure in my life. Therefore I went away with my friends for a few days to the forest camping placed by the nearest lake. We took the most needed equipment such as tents and set off on foot to our purpose. I would never suppose that we would go to great lengths to pitch my tent. It was badly packed and has only few pegs. Firstly I didn’t know what was going on but then I realized that recently I had borrowed it to my little cousin who didn’t care about it too much. Eventually, we managed to made a go of it. After that we grilled our sausages for a dinner. It was real pleasure to have fun with my friends far from my home. I spent almost all afternoon in cool water. I didn’t realized that because of it I could go down with terrible flu the next day. I felt so sick but I didn’t want to go back on my word to my friends and went back home before sunset, so I spent the rest time on the beach. About 9 p.m. we saw the nicest sunset I’ve ever seen. Next we cleaned our camping and went on way back. We were on the go to 11 p.m. but at last it was nice to lie down on your own bed.
wojtasus

Re: krotkie opowiadanie do spr

Postautor: Gość » 06 gru 2011, 5:02

kilka błędów jest, również… składniowych. Generalnie całość trzyma się kupy i całkiem nieźle to brzmi.
oby tak dalej :)
Gość