Romantyczna historia

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Romantyczna historia

Postautor: patbul » 18 gru 2011, 22:58

Bardzo prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poprawności ;)

Long, long ago in the oldest city in the world - Chorzow, Carolina lived. Carolina was the smartest girl in town,
and pretty enough to get each boy. Once he met Patrick, handsomest boy in town.
Patrick was so brave that as soon as he saw Caroline approached her and said: "I saw so many pretty faces
Before I saw you, now all I see is you. "Karolina is very embarrassed and replied: I do not know what to say, you're so sweet.
Caroline was too shy to ask Patrick for a date, not knowing what to do she replied: I have to go, see you.

Carolina thought the whole evening with Patrick, she told herself, "I just can not get you off my mind," regretted that it did not asked him for a date,
or phone number. Now he cries.
Patrick while he did not want to give up and on the Internet found the address where he lives Carolina.

The next day, Patrick got up faster than Carolina and went to her to make her a surprise.
It was not as easy as he thought - he had caught it.
Wrote with chalk on the road, "Love Me, Say That You Love Me," then took a stone and threw it on the window of her room, when Carolina got up and
Patrick saw the inscription on the road and cried with happiness. Did not notice that he is in his pajamas and bare feet ran down and fell into the arms of Patrick,
szepła his ear, "I get so high when you're with me"

Their love was long and happy. The End.

Polski tekst:

Dawno, dawno temu w najstarszym mieście świata - Chorzowie, mieszkała Karolina. Karolina była najmądzejszą dziewczyną w mieście,
oraz wystarczająco ładną aby zdobyć każ…dego chłopaka. Pewniego razu spotkała Patryka, najprzystojniejszego chłopaka w mieście.
Patryk był na tyle odważ…ny, ż…e gdy tylko zobaczył Karolinę podszedł do niej i powiedział: "Widziałem już… tyle ładnych twarzy
Zanim zobaczyłem ciebie, Teraz wszystko co widzę to ty". Monika bardzo sie zawstydziła i odpowiedziała: Nie wiem co powiedzieć, jesteś taki słodki.
Karolina była zbyt nieśmiała, aby zapytać Patryka o randke, nie wiedząc co zrobić odpowiedziała: Muszę już… iść, do zobaczenia.

Cały wieczór Karolina myślała o Patryku, powtarzała sobie "I just can't get you off my mind" ż…ałowała, iż… nie zapytała go o randkę,
lub numer telefonu. Teraz płacze.
Patryk natomiast nie chciał się poddać i w internecie znalazł adres, gdzie mieszka Karolina.

Następnego dnia Patryk wstał szybciej niż… Karolina i poszedł do niej, aby zrobić jej niespodziankę.
To nie było tak proste jak myślał - musiał ją zaczepić.
Kredą napisał na drodze "Love me, Say that you love me" następnie wzioł kamień i rzucił w szybę jej pokoju, gdy Karolina wstała i
zobaczyła napis i patryka na drodze popłakała się ze szczęścia. Nie zauważ…yła, ż…e jest w piż…amie i boso zbiegła na dół i wpadła w ramiona Patryka,
szepła mu do ucha "I get so high when you're with me"

Ich miłość była długa i szczęśliwa. Koniec.
patbul

Re: Romantyczna historia

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:57

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken