Sprawdzenie krótkiego zaproszenia

Pytania i wątpliwości dotyczące gramatyki angielskiej

Sprawdzenie krótkiego zaproszenia

Postautor: Maslow » 11 maja 2013, 16:35

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tego tekstu

Meeting with a famous scientist

I would like to invite all students on meeting with a famous scientist, dr George Tyler. The happening starts at 18.00 on Friday, 15th May in our school library. Dr Tyler will be talking about DNA replication. Every member of the meeting will get a book about genetics. I would be very grateful if you could prepare questions for the guest. I hope to see you there.

XYZ
Maslow

Re: Sprawdzenie krótkiego zaproszenia

Postautor: Gość » 12 maja 2013, 15:19

Maslow pisze:Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tego tekstu

Meeting with a famous scientist

I would like to invite all students on meeting with a famous scientist, dr George Tyler. The happening starts at 18.00 on Friday, 15th May in our school library. Dr Tyler will be talking about DNA replication. Every member of the meeting will get a book about genetics. I would be very grateful if you could prepare questions for the guest. I hope to see you there.

XYZ

Invite wystepuje z 'to' jesli idzie w parze z miejscem/zdarzeniem lub z 'for' jesli chodzi o czynnosc. A wiec 'invite to a meeting'. Nie sadze tez, zeby byl potrzebny przecinek przed 'dr George Tyler'. Reszta wyglada ok :)
Gość

Re: Sprawdzenie krótkiego zaproszenia

Postautor: vlord » 30 maja 2022, 16:22

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken