Reported Speech- tlumaczenie

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Reported Speech- tlumaczenie

Postautor: BASIA1409MELTON » 28 cze 2013, 12:26

1. “ I have something to show you,” I said to her. I said to her I had something to show you
2. “I’ve been in London for a month now but so far I haven’t had time to visit the Tower” said Rupert. Rupert said that he had been in London for a month now but up to then he hadn’t had time to visit the tower
3. “Do you want to buy any second-hand books?’ Mary asked John. Mary asked John if he wanted to buy any second-hand books
4. “Don’t open that window as it is dangerous!” said Mum to her child. Mum told her child not to open that window
5. Bill asked Mary,”Did you play football last year” Bill asked Mary if she had played football one year before
6. “Why aren’t you going to try this new car again?” Jill asked Peter. Jill asked Peter why he wasn’t going to try that new car again
7. “If you do that again tomorrow I will kill you,” Said father to his son. Father warned his son if he did that again the following day he would kill him
8. “I saw her when she was going down the street,” Mary told me. Mary told me that she had seen her when she was going down the street
9. “Can you dance the tango,? she asked me. She asked me if I could dance the tango
10. “How old were you when you started playing hockey,? she asked John. She asked John how old was he when he had started playing hockey
11. “Why didn’t you tell me that yesterday? she said to Peter. She said to Peter why he didn’t tell her that the day before
12. “I can’t go with you today because I must finish my homework for tomorrow,” Bill said to his mother. Bill said to his mother I couldn’t go with her that day because I must finish my homework for the next day
13. “How long have you been working in this company?” he asked me. He asked me how long had I been working in that company
14. “ I think that next year I will be able to swim,” Mary said. Mary said that she thought that next year she would be able to swim
15. “Have you ever been fishing in this river,? John asked his father. John asked his father if he ever had been fishing in this river
16. “Cease the fire,!” the captain said to his soldiers. The captain said to his soldiers to case the fire
17. “My father is seeing his doctor about his liver tomorrow,” said John to Lucy. John said to Lucy that his father was seeing his doctor about his liver the following day
18. “Will you help with my car because it has broken down, please? Peter asked his father. Peter asked his father if he would help with his car because it had broken down
19. “Are there smoking compartments on the train? Asked the man. Asked the man if ?????????????
20. “Who told you I was going fishing?” said Betty to John. Betty said to John who has told him that she has been going fishing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BASIA1409MELTON

Re: Reported Speech- tlumaczenie

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 19:39

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken