complaint letter

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

complaint letter

Postautor: pierzak1991 » 05 mar 2014, 15:04

Dear Ms Sally Stapleford

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify what we thinkhas happened.

I was sorry to hear about your current difficulties. We agree that the usual high standards of our services were not met in this instance.
As a result of our investigation, we found that yours email just didn’t get to us. Apparently, the problem was the result of introduced new IT system in our company. Moreover we changed few people in our staff in customer service, so that is probably reason why nobody call you back. We assure you that this will not happen anymore.
I am attaching a document that gives full details of your quote.
To compensate for the inconvenience, we would like to offer you an interesting discount on your next order with us. We hope that this will settle the mater to your full satisfaction and that our friendly connection will continue as before.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
pierzak1991

Re: complaint letter

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 20:08

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken