Sprawdzenie pracy

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Sprawdzenie pracy

Postautor: olgab96 » 31 maja 2014, 16:40

Dear Sir/Madame
I am writing in connection with your job advert for Student Hospitality Programme in Spain which appeared in the latest edition edition of Gap Year Earners. I am interested in working as an aerobic instructor.
I am an eighteen-year-old Polish student and I am I second class at II. High School. I am due to start a sport science degree at School of Physical Education in 2016. Meanwhile, however, I want to combine traveling with gaining work experience, so I believe I am well suited for this position.
I thing that I am a strong candidate for job aerobic instructor. For the last four year I have done a lot of sport courses: personal trainer, aerobic and Zumba instructor. In that time I have passed pedagogical course so I can work with people of all ages.
Apart from this, I am mature, easy-going and charismatic. On the pedagogical course I have learnt how to motivate and encourage people. I am acquainted with a lot of sport style and I want to devolve my abilities to others people, with great enthusiasm, of course. I am also extremely interested in sport disciplines and it was my childhood dream to be an aerobic instructor, because my mother was sending me on dance lessons and from these early experiences as a child I learned to love sport. I consider myself to be adaptable and able to conform individual exercise to everybody.
I would be wondering attend an interviews at your earliest convenience.
I attach my CV along with the names of two references.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
olgab96

Re: Sprawdzenie pracy

Postautor: ninjakick » 04 cze 2014, 12:45

Praca ogólnie napisana całkiem nieźle. Poniż…ej wykaz błedów. ( korekta )

I am writing in response to your job advert regarding Student...

aerobics instructor zamiast aerobic instructor (aerobic - aerobowy; aerobics - aerobik)

I am 18 years old and I'm in High School (second grade).

...combine travelling and gaining work experience...

I think I am a strong candidate as far as the position of an aerobics instructor is concerned.

For the last four years... (zamiast ' year ')

...with a lot of sport disciplines and I want to share my skills with other people.

ponownie ' aerobics instructor ' zamiast ' aerobic instructor '

...because my mother sent me to dance classes...

' flexible' zamiast ' adaptable '

...and able to adjust individual exercises to everybody's needs and abilities.

I would like to attend an interview at your earliest convenience.
ninjakick

Postautor: luxur » 01 wrz 2014, 12:33

Sam to napisałeś?
luxur

Postautor: olgab96 » 01 wrz 2014, 12:37

owszem, a co?
olgab96

Postautor: daniela87 » 23 lip 2015, 18:06

Jak sam to z tego wszystkiego na pewno masz pewną 4 i na pewno to jest dobra ocena. Podoba mi się to oraz podoba mi się również to, że akurat sam to napisałeś bez takich większych jakiś błędów językowych. Możesz teraz być na pewno z siebie dumny, kawał dobrej roboty bracie ;)
daniela87

Postautor: akinnda » 18 lut 2016, 12:44

Dobra praca:)
akinnda

Postautor: Milka900 » 17 mar 2016, 23:00

Zapraszam do niezbędnika na Facebooku w pisaniu pracy dyplomowej, tj. : https://www.facebook.com/Konsultacje-w- ... ych-oraz-tłumaczenia-w-języku-niemieckim-308675285831487/?fref=ts
Milka900
junior fellow

Postautor: Marcyliusz14AK » 06 lut 2019, 12:39

Dla mnie pasuje :)
Marcyliusz14AK

Postautor: Inkwizytor787 » 03 lip 2019, 9:54

Jak dla mnie wszystko jest ok. Tak ja to wszystko widzę!
junior fellow

Postautor: Monster948 » 21 lis 2019, 11:03

Najlepiej zlecić tworzenie pracy jakiemuś ekspertowi on na pewno skutecznie pomoże osiągnąć sukces!
____________________________________-
Tematy prac magisterskich z marketingu
Awatar użytkownika
Monster948
junior fellow

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 20:17

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken