opinion essay - 'It is wrong to kill animals for ther fur.

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

opinion essay - 'It is wrong to kill animals for ther fur.

Postautor: TASTEofKATE » 15 lut 2011, 3:49

Sprawdźcie,błagam was! Ostatnio się podłamuję swoim językiem a nauczycielka wcale nie chce mi pomóc.

Nowadays,the top of wealth is possessing a expencive furs. That's really 'fashionable'.But stop for moment and think - should fashion must be more importand than animals' life?

First of all, nobady gave us the right to kill. This is good when we want to eating meat,but why we must kill animals for ther fur? I don't know. Furthermore, we've got sufficient amount clothesthat we need. XXI age really goes crazy.People treats fashion more importand than life.Above all we're also animal, so I think, that we simply kill our broathers. Tis is really unfair.

Opponents haven't got sophisticated arguments. First of all,they argue,if we eat animal meat is why we can not do with their fur.Secodly, animal furs are much prettier than artificial fur. However, in my opinion this thing should have been forever banned.

In conclusion, animal fur is beautiful, but I think only on animals - not humans. I am sure that this theme has more advantages than disadvantages.
TASTEofKATE

Re: opinion essay - 'It is wrong to kill animals for ther fur.

Postautor: Gość » 16 lut 2011, 1:45

Łatwiej mi było napisać nowy niż… poprawiać Twój

The vast majority of people who wear fur today are doing it to be fashionable, or as a status symbol. That, in my mind, is deplorable. I don't think that people should kill animals for clothing or food when there is an alternative available. For most people, there is a viable alternative.
If you are living a very basic existence and you need fur to keep warm ( like Eskimos) it is probably not an evil thing to kill an animal for fur.
Wearing fur for clothing has existed since the dawn of humanity. Through civilization, humankind has been able to come up with more humane methods of making clothing, through cotton, wool, or some synthetic fiber. It's no longer a necessity for us to kill something just for the sake of Fashion.
It shouldn’t have place in the civilized world in the twenty-first century.
Gość

Postautor: itunes23 » 10 cze 2016, 18:24

Now you can get this tool for clash royale cheats online when you need gold and elixirs for the games resources as these are mainly required when during the game play.
itunes23

Postautor: vlord » 07 cze 2022, 4:52

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken