sprawdzenie pracy na angielski

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

sprawdzenie pracy na angielski

Postautor: łupek » 25 cze 2011, 20:36

Wybaczcie za tą kichę co tu wrzucam ale naprawdę angielski to moja pięta achillesowa. Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu błędów a będzie ich nie mało:(

Poland joining the European Union in 2004, received many benefits in various areas of life. First we must mention here the following areas, which has affected a member of the European Union: agriculture, industry, education, culture and economy.
We should not forget that Poland have the benefits of political, social, and just as previously mentioned benefits of the economic. EU membership has meant for the Polish industry turnover growth above all, which is connected with the fact that Polish products are exported to other EU countries. Firms producing accordance with the EU directives have to raise their standards of its production, which contributes to the quality of Polish products. The boundaries have ceased to be so important and so Poland began easily export goods to other countries. moreover, our industry has become more modern, and it is all thanks to the cooperation with other countries and providing new and better technology for Polish industry. With respect to both the economy and accession to the EU industry is associated with growth in our country.
All thanks to a grant which we receive from the EU. Contributes to the foreign capital, the foreign investment firms and corporations in our country. Capital and goods flow through without any problems between the countries, which also becomes the value beneficial to Polish interests. Besides ,the capital markets in all Member States are integrated (including the Polish market), which undoubtedly contributed to the improvement of our economy.
As for Polish agriculture, here you can replace some of the important positive aspects of Polish accession to the European Union. Polish farmers receive direct payments from the EU, which contributes to the development of their farms. Polish foods is increasingly being exported to other countries, is assessed as healthy and organic food. Market for agricultural goods is now much bigger and you can not forget to mention the arrival of new technologies to the Polish farms, resulting in their modernization and competitiveness in relation to farmers' holdings of other countries. Our farmers can easily acquire new technologies, access to them is much more easier. In addition, farmers receive money for development (SAPARD, PHARE). Land farmers is becoming increasingly valuable and they are gaining more and more on sale. The Union also ensured to those who want to develop specialized large farms adequate funds to allow the technical development of such a farm. Agricultural markets within the Union are open and run the Common Agricultural Policy.
On the side of the economic benefits that Poland has gained by going to the structures of the Union is the freedom of the market, the movement of both goods and services but also capital and people. Education and culture are other areas that have benefited from joining the EU. The Poles have the ability to move around the EU countries without further checks. This allows us to explore other countries, their culture. We also have a possibility to study in EU countries, making it easier to find good jobs abroad. Also increased opportunities for funding scholarships, or other payments to students. Our culture has become part of European culture, which inevitably led to its further development. Moreover, Polish culture has become increasingly known, by improving the flow of information.
Poles can also easily obtain permission to work in other countries. Another issue is the validity of such a license in other EU countries. Politics and security are further positive aspects. Well, needless to say that Poland become a member of the Union has increased our security. Poland integrated with other countries and is the country that also makes decisions concerning the whole European Union. Polish co-decides so all the major issues that relate to international issues.
Membership in the European Union guarantees the safety of our country and next to NATO membership is a major guarantor of stability in our country. We can also decide on all military interventions, which are to take the EU countries. Poles also have the opportunity to work within the structures of the EU, our politicians sit in Parliament, have the right to vote, and all together to make important decisions.
Polish citizens who reside in another European country have a right to insurance, welfare benefits, health care, but also legal.
Other benefits for our economy, which are equally important is the introduction of the single market across the EU. This ensures that our goods are in other countries too. Were abolished border controls, customs controls. The quality of goods produced in Poland has improved through the adoption of EU standards
Poles, as consumers have a significantly increased right to compensation and the right to pursue their claims. Poland also improved its position in the international arena and become a strategic partner for other European countries. You also can not forget that Polish citizens were able to assert their claims, financial and legal institutions and bodies operating within the Union.

Poland through membership in the European Union consolidated its democracy. In addition, our status in this part of Europe is much more stronger. In addition to these benefits, Poland also received substantial financial assistance, the support programs. This was to help our country to match other European countries (for example, construction of modern highways.) Our economy started to grow better after joining the Union, which was the result of facilitation of trade and the free movement of goods.
But you can not forget that this economic development has also brought many disadvantages and aspects that are not necessarily beneficial for Polish. Our country has also adopted a common currency for the European countries, the euro. Despite the fact that it unites the currency market, it seems that it is too early for this type of treatment.
Poland became a member of the Union has benefited for its citizens, both those living in the country, as well as those who live and work abroad. They have greater educational opportunities, and besides, they are subject to greater protection than it did before joining the EU structures.
Poland connected with the EU common interests, but also common values around which politics is conducted, namely respect for human rights, respect for minority rights, but also the principle of market economy and mutual cooperation within the framework of European integration. Poland also cooperates with the European Union in the framework of the internal security of our country, What is important, through membership in the EU we have a greater possibility of energy security.
Poland also has the opportunity to influence the shaping of the European Union military areas and to modify the previously adopted strategic decisions relating to security, or military affairs, economic. Poland became a country more open, innovative and competitive, not only in Europe but also worldwide, enabling broad cooperation with other countries in various spheres of life.
łupek

Re: sprawdzenie pracy na angielski

Postautor: dungmourice » 04 mar 2019, 13:25

I think that you need to check out this blog post about some college majors for some additional info. It could be really helpful
dungmourice

Postautor: Aniołeczek123456789 » 06 cze 2019, 11:12

D-dzień dobry
K- Dzień dobry
D- Przepraszm mogę prosić o kartę dań
K- proszę chwilkę poczekać już przynoszę kartę
D- dobrze
K- proszę oto karta dań
D- poproszę sok pomarańczowy i placek po węgiersku.Czy do niego jest dołączona jakaś surówka?
K -tak oczywiście mamy cztery rodzaje surówek do wyboru.
D- a można wiedzieć jakie są?
K- tak: surówka z kapusty czerwonej, surówka pekińska, surówka z buraczków ćwikłowych i sałatka z cukini.
D- to ja poproszę surówkę z kapusty pekińskiej
K- proszę poczekać za 10 minut będzie Pani zamówienie
D- dziękuje, poczekam
K- czy sok życzy Pani abym przyniósł teraz czy razem z obiadem ?
D- poproszę teraz
K- proszę bardzo sok dla Pani
D- dziękuje
K- proszę to Pani zamówienie, życzymę smacznego.
D-dziękuję
K- czy smakowało Pani?
D- tak bardzo, danie było wyśmienite
K- czy jeszcze Pani sobie coś życzy może coś na słodko?
D- a co Pan proponuje?
K- mamy bardzo dobrą szarlotkę
D- a ile kosztuje?
K-2,50 gr i dodatkowo sok mały gratis, ponieważ kto u Nas złoży zamówienie powyżej 20 zł dostaje sok gratis.
D- o to poproszę, spróbuje słodkości
K- już przynoszę
D-dziękuje
K- proszę oto szarlotka i gratis mały sok do niej
D- dziękuje bardzo, poproszę o rachunek już
K- już przynoszę.Należy się 25 zł
D- proszę bardzo
K- Dziękuję
D-Do widzenia
K- Do widzenia i zapraszamy ponownie.

Good morning
K- Good morning
D- I can apologize for the menu card
K- please wait a moment and bring the card
D- good
K - here's the menu of dishes
D- I am asking for orange juice and a Hungarian cake. Is a salad included with it?
K - obviously we have four types of salads to choose from.
D- and you can know what they are?
K- yes: red cabbage salad, Chinese salad, beetroot salad and zucchini salad.
D- I will ask for a salad from Chinese cabbage
K - please wait for 10 minutes will be your order
D- thank you, I will wait
K- does the juice wish you to bring me or dinner?
D- now, please
K - I am asking for juice for you
D- thank you
K - I am asking you for this, I wish you a tasty one.
D-thank you
K- Did you like it?
D- so much, the dish was delicious
K- Do you still want something sweet or something?
D- what do you propose?
K- we have a very good apple pie
D- and how much does it cost?
K-2,50 gr and additionally small juice for free, because whoever places an order over PLN 20 gets juice for free.
D- I will ask for it, I will try sweetness
K- I bring
D-thanks
K - here is an apple pie and a small juice for her
D- thank you very much, I will ask for the bill already
K- I bring you already. You need 25 zlotys
D - please
K- Thank you
D-Bye
K- Goodbye and welcome again.
Nie wiem czy dobrze ale proszę o sprawdzenie dziękuję
Aniołeczek123456789

Postautor: varunsharma960960 » 08 lip 2019, 1:59

varunsharma960960

Postautor: ScottPutski » 13 lis 2019, 10:52

Bardzo dobry tekst. Co do tego nie ma wątpliwości. Warto go sobie przetłumaczyć w ramach ćwiczenia.
junior fellow

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 11:58

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken