opowiadanie - proszę o sprawdzenie :))

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: opowiadanie - proszę o sprawdzenie :))

Postautor: Matka Chrzestna » 15 sty 2007, 16:48

Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy i o porawienie w niej błędów :)
Dzieki ;)

Mary was a young woman. She lived with her parents in big house and she studied at London university. In the evenings she liked going out with her dog for a long walks.

It was beautiful boiling summer evening when Mary was walking about in park and suddenly she felt something strange. She saw a handsome, tall man sitting on bench and reading newspaper. She felt in love at first side and did not know what to do to call his attention to her. After few minutes she noticed that he had disappeared. It made her depressed.

The days and weeks flew past and Mary was still thinking about this guy. She could not concentrate on anything else because different feelings distract her attention.

One Sunday Mary decided go to church. The weather was awful it was raining all day. She put on her white coat take umbrella and left home. When Mary tried to cross a road, a car drive into a huge puddle and splash her with mud. She was very furious and started to cry. Unexpectedly the car turned aside on pavement. And she could not believe her eyes but from the car went out this guy which she had seen in park. He offered give her a lift to home. Next day they went on romantic date.

pozdrawiam ;)
Matka Chrzestna
Matka Chrzestna
greenhorn

Re: opowiadanie - proszę o sprawdzenie :))

Postautor: Kitana » 15 kwie 2022, 10:40

To opowiadanie napisałeś świetne. Jestem po prostu pod wrażaniem!!!
junior fellow