mam mały problem z tłumaczeniem pewnego artykułu z Rzeczposp

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

Re: mam mały problem z tłumaczeniem pewnego artykułu z Rzeczposp

Postautor: Visitor » 04 mar 2006, 23:01

hej!
mam prośbę, jeśli moż…ecie, to przeczytajcie moje tłumaczenie; mam problem z niektórymi wyrazami i zwrotami. Czekam na sugestie. Z góry dzieki!!! :)

‘Nowe władze mówią Konopnicką’
‘The New Authorities Uses the Words of Konopnicka’

(…)
~Do you think it was intentional?
- I suppose, it was not intentoinal from the very beginning. However this CHARAKTERYSTYCZNOŚĆ quickly appeared to be effective. We can recognize the Prime Minister immedietely because of his POCZCIWOŚĆ kind-heartedness, sometimes clumsy spontaneity. This POCZCIWOŚĆ kind-heartedness of a statesman can sometimes RAZIĆ shock, BUDZIC NIEPOKÓJ anxiety, however in this momment it was properly used. It is enough to look at the Prime Minister’s rating- BODAJ any of his predecessors NIE ZDOBYŁ RÓWNIE WYSOKIEGO MIEJSCA reached so a high place in the ratings of popularity and trust.
All those confessions, exclamations are not in fact JAKOŚ SILNIE deeply emotionally or ideologically characterized. It is rather a constat warming of his own image.
~It was only recently when you have talked abot the Prime minister ‘ MA PRZERAŻENIE W OCZACH he has horror in his eyes’.
- that were my first impressions, KIEDY JESZCZE NIE BYŁO WIADOMO, CZY TEN RZĄD JEST W OGÓLE W STANIE FUNKCJOWAĆ when it was not known yet if this government was able to fulfil its duty at all. But Marcinkiewicz, the Prime minister, DORASTAŁ DO SWOJEJ FUNKCJI seemed to be getting ready for his duty day after day, and he was happy because of this as well as we were happy too, and in fact he appeared to be much better in his palying the role than we WYOBRAŻALIŚMY expected/ could imagine. I can give no proof, but it may be that it was even the Prime Minister himself who was also shocked that, in spite of all that political confusion, things were running smooth and without any problem. And that his joy and optimism, and feeling of success- even W OBLICZU standing face to face with the catastrophe in Silesia- are in some way infectious.
~Human face of the Fourth Republic?
-It is very important SKORO W PIERWSZEJ LINII as we have in the first line three musketeers of expressionless facesas well. They cannot affort to jokes. Minister Ziobro MOŻE I CZASEM SIĘ  UŚMIECHNIE would even from time to time smile, minister Dom would tell a poem, but both the smile and the poem would be gloomy. And minister Wasserman would extort nothing human himself.
Sometimes this all their solemnity is grotesque, howewer we still look at them as GROʨNYgrim people in fact.
It is like looking at the Kaczyński brothers. It is especially Jarosław who is willingly presented by the media as a DEMONICZNYdemonial player.
And do you remember the hamsters that appeared in the TV programme ‘Polskie zoo’ (‘Polish Zoo’) years ago? They were cheerful and giggling and they had the Kaczyński brothers’ faces. Now, yes, they are recognized as ill-humoured fellows, but it is not at all a obviousness. Their BLIʨNIACZOŚĆ twinsness? Used to cause that they were identified rather with the funny side of the politics.
However sticking giggling on the face, we do not deprive them of their PRYNCYPIALNOŚĆ adeherence to principles, which may make us anxious or even frightened. In case of the Kaczyński brothers their smiles means most of all ‘nothing is really as it seems to you’. This smile hides more than it tells.
(...)
Visitor

Re: mam mały problem z tłumaczeniem pewnego artykułu z Rzeczposp

Postautor: Visitor » 05 mar 2006, 21:24

bliźniaczosc moze identity?
Visitor