prośba o spr. błędów :/

Krótkie teksty bądź pojedyncze zdania, które nie są zadaniem domowym.

Re: prośba o spr. błędów :/

Postautor: Visitor » 11 cze 2006, 11:03

In a small mining town in South England, in the year 1876, people fall ill and die because of bubonic plague, which is the cause of an epidemic. The disease struck and killed people with terrible speed. Brown rats spread the plague at an alarming rate. Two young doctors, Sam Peterson and Jack Elton, try to combat this terrible plague.

“The bubonic plague is spreading through the sewer where all rats are living. There is only one way to combat this plague”, Sam said firmly. “What do you mean?” - Jack was eaten up with curiosity. “Blow up the sewer, we must take a chance!!!” For a second Jack wondered if Deny had taken leave of his senses. Then he perceived something of the other’s hard intention. He muttered: “There’ll be a heap of trouble- I will show you”. Sam glanced up “You needn’t come in with me, if you don’t want to”.” Oh, I’m coming in with you,” answered Jack slowly.
At ten o’clock that night Sam and Jack were heading for the outskirts of their town. They moved very quietly but nervously. Sam had six sticks of dynamite in his pocket. Andrew carried four fuses and torch. When they reached the main manhole of the sewer Sam realized why Jack was so sceptical to his idea. “Take a look at the entrance to the sewage” – said Jack wrinkled his forehead. Sam flinched at the sight of the rats in the water. He was a doctor so he knew that the only way contracted bubonic plague is being bitten by a rat However he gave an account perfectly that when they kill the rats that would be the end of the plague. “Let’s face it, it was my idea, I will go there and plant the bomb” –Jack lowered his voice. No more was said. They began to prepare whole action. Fuses were cut and attached. Sam the last time looked at his companion and immersed into the contamination water. After a few moments a match flashed in the darkness. Then swiftly the explosions followed: two, three, and four. “You have done it, Sam. You saved us! “– cried Jack. Doors and windows were flying open. People ran out of their houses. They have no idea what had happened. Sam Peterson dedicated his life to whole city, he defeated the bubonic plague. ”I have seen him run risks that I would never dream taking” – Jack could not bear the thought of the fact that this terrible plague took his best friend.

ZALEŻY MI NA SPR. BŁĘ DÓW GRAMATYCZNYCH BO Z TYM JESTEM NOGA :/
Visitor

Postautor: Visitor » 11 cze 2006, 16:13

In a small mining town in South England, in the year 1876, people fell ill and died of bubonic plague, which was the cause of the epidemic. The disease struck and killed people quickly. Brown rats spread the plague at an alarming rate. Two young doctors, Sam Peterson and Jack Elton, tried to combat that terrible plague.

“The bubonic plague is spreading through the sewer where the rats live. There is only one way to combat this plague,” Sam said firmly. “What do you mean?” Jack was bursting with curiosity. “To blow up the sewer, we must take a chance!!!” For a second Jack wondered if Deny had taken leave of his senses. Then he perceived something of his friend's intention. He muttered: “There’ll be a heap of trouble. I will show you.” Sam glanced up: “You needn’t come in with me, if you don’t want to.”
"Oh, I’m coming in with you,” answered Jack slowly.
At ten o’clock that night, Sam and Jack headed for the outskirts of the town. They moved very quietly yet nervously. Sam had six sticks of dynamite in his pocket. Andrew carried four fuses and a torch. When they reached the main manhole of the sewer, Sam realized why Jack was so skeptical of his idea. “Take a look at the entrance to the sewage,” said Jack wrinkling his forehead. Sam flinched at the sight of the rats in water. He was a doctor so he knew that the only way to be infected by the disease was from the bite of an infected rat. However, he realised perfectly well that killing the rats would bring an end to the plague. “Let’s face it, it was my idea, I will go inside and plant the bomb,” Jack lowered his voice. Nothing more was said. They began to prepare the whole action. Fuses were cut and attached. Sam took a last look at his companion and immersed into the contaminated water. After a few moments a match flashed in the darkness.The explosions followed quickly: two, three, and four. “You have done it, Sam. You saved us!” cried Jack. Doors and windows were flying open. People ran out of their houses. They had no idea of what had happened. Sam Peterson sacrificed his life to the whole city, he defeated the bubonic plague. “I have seen him run risks that I would never dream taking.” Jack could not bear the thought that this terrible plague took his best friend.

Kim jest Deny i Andrew?
Visitor

Postautor: CzarnaNKJO » 11 cze 2006, 22:56

dzięki za sprawdzenie :D a co do imion to troche pomieszałam, tutak są tylko 2 postacie, czyli tych 2 lekarzy .. :D a głównie chodziło o to zeby połączyć dialog z opowiadaniem ... dzięki
CzarnaNKJO

Postautor: Visitor » 12 cze 2006, 8:37

You're welcome :)
Visitor