proposzę o poprawienie pracy

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: proposzę o poprawienie pracy

Postautor: asia90 » 21 paź 2006, 18:19

My favourite film star.

My favourite film star is young actress Keira Knightley. She is the beautiful twenty-one year old British actress whose became fame in such films as ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’, ‘Love Actually’ and ‘Pride and Prejudice’.
She was born at 22 March 1985 in Middlesex in England. She is daughter of actor Will Knightley and playwright Sharman Macdonald. When she was a teenager her parents allowed her to work on productions only in her summer holidays. In spite of it, Keira's first serious role came. In 1999 she played as Sabe in ‘Star Wars: Episode I ‘ After that, she got greater and greater roles.
Keira is best known for her role in ‘Bend It Like Beckham’ . Then she played in for example ‘The Jacket’ and ‘King Arthur’. Nowadays she is working upon continuation of Pirates Of The Caribbean.
Keira has dyslexia, she had to wear special glasses to help her read, loves to collect shoes, hasn’t got married yet, she supports English soccer team - West Ham United.
Three months ago I have written to her asking for autograph and after month I got the answer from her. In envelope there was a short letter and a signed photo. I’m very lucky that I have got this.

Paragraph 1 : about who essay is
Paragraph 2 : mini biography
Paragraph 3 : part of her filmography
Paragraph 4 : some facts of her life
Paragraph 5 : how I got an autograph from her
asia90

Re: proposzę o poprawienie pracy

Postautor: vlord » 05 cze 2022, 16:52

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken