opis

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Re: opis

Postautor: Matka Chrzestna » 27 lis 2006, 20:58

Witam :)
proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów w mojej pracy ;)
... no i o komentarze też… oczywiście :)

In our present world there are a lot of contrivances. People still find out new useful things, which help us to live. For me the most important contemporary invitation is Internet.

Internet is a bit different from other invitations because you cannot touch it and you will not be able to use it without proper computer hardware. World Wide Web has a really big influence on my life.

First of all, it is a place where you can find information on topic interesting for you, because there are dictionaries, encyclopedias and thematic web pages. It is a big library, where you may choose everything sitting comfortable at home. I like doing my homework by using Internet.

Secondly, in network you can buy whatever you want. There are also some auctions where you can buy or sell different goods. Lately I could not find a book in bookshop so I decided to order it. I was very happy from deliver because everything progressed very well.

What is more, Internet is a way to keep in touch with my friends. Thanks to different message communicators I am able to leave and get word. People who like discussing on specific subject, should use different forums. It is a great fun because you exchange your views with other people.

I think that I am a little bit addicted from net because when I am at home I use it all the time. I do everything only clicking on mouse and I really like it.

dzięki ;)
pozdrawiam :D
Matka Chrzestna 8)
Matka Chrzestna
greenhorn