opis dnia w present simple

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

opis dnia w present simple

Postautor: mnich18 » 17 wrz 2009, 16:47

Bardzo prosze o przetlumaczenie tego teksu mi ty on zajął wieki..:) a komu innemu pare minut wiec bardzo prosze i thx z góry:)

Wsteje o 6 rano, ide do łazienki umyc zeby. Później ide pobiegać z moim psem. Wracam do domu kolo 7 biorę prysznic.
Nigdy nie jestem glodna rano wiec nie jem sniadań.Ide dalej troche polezec.Właczam komputer,sprawdzam poczte do godziny 12 siedze na necie. Jem obiad ide na podwórko pozucac do kosza. Nie pracuje wiec mam duzo wolnego czasu.Czasami pomagam mamie w róznych pracach domowych takich jak, sprzatanie, podlewanie kwiatków czy mycie naczyń. Ogolnie to nic nie robie calymi dniami. Jak sie mi juz strsznie nudzi to wsiadam na motor czy do samochodu i jezdze po okolicy. Nie lubie czytac ksiazek dlatego ogladam filmy. Wiczorami spotykam sie ze znajomymi z którymi dobrze sie bawie, ogladamy komedie wyglupiamy sie albo gramy w pokera. Moja mam twierdzi ze nigdy nie dorosniemyvIde jeszcze do łazienki sie umy, sprawdzam poczte i ide na łózko kolo 23-24. I tak kazdego dnia.
mnich18

Re: opis dnia w present simple

Postautor: azzazelm » 17 wrz 2009, 20:56

i czego Ty sie nauczysz w ten sposob :)

Mozemy zrobic tak , przetlumaczysz to sam, a my postaramy sie sprawdzic Ci bledy :)
azzazelm

Postautor: mnich18 » 17 wrz 2009, 23:27

spoko moze byc i tak to sie biore do tłumaczenia
mnich18

Postautor: mnich18 » 18 wrz 2009, 0:25

I wake up at 6.am I go for bathroom wash tooth.After with my dog later go run.I come back at seven o'clock and I have shower.I am not hungry early morning so I dont eat breakfasts.Leter I go on bed go resting.I check mail, for hour 12 I play in the computer games.Later I eat dinner and I go on yard Play to basketball. I do not work sa I have a lot free time. Sometimes I help mum in different homeworks like e clearing, watering of flower or washing of utensil. enerally I make nothing whole days. When i is very bored I commute after region on motorcycle or car.Not likes read book wherefore viewing the movies.In the evening I face each other with friends We observe comedies, play poker and play well.
My mum affirms that never we will grow.Later I go for bathroom go wash. I check mail and I go on bed circle 23-24.And so every day.

?????????????????????????????????? i?
mnich18

Postautor: azzazelm » 18 wrz 2009, 5:13

I wake up at 6.am I go to the bathroom to wash my teeth.After that, I go running with my dog.I come back about seven o'clock and I have a shower.I am not hungry in the morning so I don't eat breakfasts. Then I go to bed to have a little rest. I turn on my computer, check the email and spend time surfing the web by 12. Soon after that I eat lunch and go outside to practise basketball shooting . I do not work so I have a lot of free time. Sometimes I help my mum in different house chores like eg. cleaning, watering flowers or washing dishes. Generally I do nothing for the whole day. When it becomes so boring I get on a motorbike or in a car and I drive round the neighbourhood. I do not like reading books that's why I watch films. In the evenings I meet up with my friends and we have fun together watching comedies, fooling around or playing poker.My mum says that we we will never grow up. At the end of a day I go to the bathroom to have a wash. I check my email and I go to bed around 23-24.And so it goes every day.

Poprawki dosc subiektywne
azzazelm

Postautor: azzazelm » 18 wrz 2009, 5:21

mam cicha nadzieje, ze zrobiles to sam bez posilkowania sie translatorem :)
azzazelm

Postautor: mnich18 » 19 wrz 2009, 5:16

czy mógłby to ktos sprawdzić??? prosze i dziekuje

Do dorosłosci sie mi nie spieszy gdyż…, po pierwsze to o wiele mniej problemów a po drugie nie trzeba sie o wszystko martwić ogólnie dzieci czy młodziez ma łatwiej dlatego wychodze z załozenia ze po co sobie zycie przedwczesnie utrudniać.

im not in hurry to get into the adult life. for one there is not as much problems , second i do not have ot worry about most of the things, in general like kids or the teens or young youth. thats why i think that there is not need to make the life difficult

????
mnich18

Postautor: azzazelm » 20 wrz 2009, 0:22

I do not rush into adult life . Firstly when you are young there are fewer problems, and secondly you do not have to worry about everything. Generally, children and youth have an easy time, that is why I assume there is no need to complicate the life prematurely.
azzazelm

Postautor: młodakrk » 15 cze 2013, 12:25

Pomóż…cie! Opis swojego dnia w języku ang.(present simple).
młodakrk

Postautor: vlord » 06 cze 2022, 13:56

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken