Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Postautor: majkeeeeeeeeeeeeeel » 20 gru 2009, 21:46

Advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager.

Every age group has advantages and disadvantages. Adolescence is one of this groups. Being a teenager is a beautiful time, but it's a difficult part of life for a lot of people sometimes.

Firstly, teenager don't have to work and earn money. Parents take care of young people so they can think only about their education end entertainment. It's very comfortable, because they can develop abilities and don't think about financial problems.

Secondly, it's the best time to fall in love. For example, a lot of people get married with girlfriends or boyfriends from their adolescence. Teenagers can spend all their free time close to their sweethearts. First love in beautiful and unforgettable experience for adolescent.

Also, young people make a lot of crazy and sometimes unpredictable things which aren't always good. Teenager's responsibility is not as big as adult's. Punishment is always lenient, because craziness is normal when people grow up.

On the other hand, adolescence has several disadvantages. For example generation gap. Young people have absolutely other point of view than their parents or grandparents what makes a lot of arguments between members of families.

What's more adolescents can't do what they want. Their parents are responsible for them so they've got a big influence on their childrens' decisions.

In conclusion, being a teenager is the best period in every person's life. Teenager can make mistakes although people learn from one's mistakes. I think that every person often mention their adolescence.
majkeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Re: Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Postautor: eveline01 » 26 gru 2009, 8:13

majkeeeeeeeeeeeeeel pisze:Advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager.

Every age group has advantages and disadvantages. Adolescence is one of this groups. Being a teenager is a beautiful time, but it's a difficult part of life for a lot of people sometimes.

Firstly, teenager don't have to work and earn money. Parents take care of young people so they can think only about their education end entertainment. It's very comfortable, because they can develop abilities and don't think about financial problems.

Secondly, it's the best time to fall in love. For example, a lot of people get married with girlfriends or boyfriends from their adolescence. Teenagers can spend all their free time close to their sweethearts. First love in beautiful and unforgettable experience for adolescent.

Also, young people make a lot of crazy and sometimes unpredictable things which aren't always good. Teenager's responsibility is not as big as adult's. Punishment is always lenient, because craziness is normal when people grow up.

On the other hand, adolescence has several disadvantages. For example generation gap. Young people have absolutely other point of view than their parents or grandparents what makes a lot of arguments between members of families.

What's more adolescents can't do what they want. Their parents are responsible for them so they've got a big influence on their childrens' decisions.

In conclusion, being a teenager is the best period in every person's life. Teenager can make mistakes although people learn from one's mistakes. I think that every person often mention their adolescence.

Adolescence is one of these groups.

Firstly, a teenager doesn't have to work and earn / make money.

For example, a lot of people get married to girlfriends or boyfriends from their adolescence.

First love is a beautiful and unforgettable experience for adolescents.

Teenager's responsibility is not as big as adult's one.

Punishment is always lenient because craziness is normal when people grow up.

For example, generation gap. Young people have absolutely other points of view than their parents or grandparents and that makes a lot of ...
I think therefore I B
eveline01