composition - please check it

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

composition - please check it

Postautor: wiolu » 21 sty 2010, 1:42

Bardzo proszę o spwawdzenie poniż…szego tekstu. Dotyczy zakonczenia ksiązki wiec jej tytulu nie podaje ż…eby nikomu nie psuc zabawy, jesli mialby ja kiedys przeczytac ;)

One of my favourite books is '....'. I like everything about it: clever humour, unusual storyline and showing a horror of war without becoming melodramatic of pathetic. I have only one reservation: I can't accept the way the story ends. Mostly because a sensitive part of me would prefere fully happy ending and, what's the worst, it would have been possible if one of the heroes wasn't do subborn! While reading this book I got very attached to the characters and when I finally reached the end I just couldn't believe that just one word or step would have connected the lovers about 50 years earlier. 50 years of hope, uncertainity and continuous waiting driving one of them to the edge of alleged madness. I confess I was mad at Jack for a week after reading the book. However, I must admitt that this unexpectable storyline, which rarely goes the way you want it to, make this book so special and characters so life-like. '...' arouses lots of emotions and my anger at the main hero is paradoxaly one more reason to love thing book so much.
wiolu