Rozprawka-prosze o sprawdzenie(ile pkt.na 18)

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Rozprawka-prosze o sprawdzenie(ile pkt.na 18)

Postautor: swagger » 27 sty 2011, 20:04

Temat:Wiele krajów ubiega sie o organizowanie waż…nych imprez sportowych.
Napisz rozprawkę przedstawiająca dobre i złe strony takich imprez dla danego kraju lub miasta.

Many nations apply for an organization important ,international sports events.It is very important for them to win this rivalry.What are the advantages and disadvantages of organization sports competition?

The main benefit,of course, is that nations can earn much money thanks to fans.Supporters always buy something to eat and drink but also book rooms at expensive hotels.The second advantage is recognition of other lands.Countries which did not obtain laws to organization a competition envy nation who can organize sports events.Not only that but also encouregement young people to sport is important effect of organization international sports competitions.

On the other hand,organization tournament has its drawbacks.On the competition exists possibility to fight between fans of opposed teams.Many people may suffer,even children.The second disadvantage is that on roads is too many cars and causing long traffic jams.In addition,in shops arise extended queues.Sports competition attract attention of many people therefore it is good occasion for terrorists to organize attack and kill innocent people.

In conclusion,it seems that organization international sports events has as many benefits as drawbacks.In my opinion organization tournaments is good idea because it contributes to the prevalence of sports traditions.
swagger

Re: Rozprawka-prosze o sprawdzenie(ile pkt.na 18)

Postautor: vlord » 07 cze 2022, 4:40

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken