4. He can do that in no time. It will be a piece of…. for him
a. bread b. toast c. CAKE
5. She’s very fit. She works…………. Daily
a. OUT b. on c. over
6. My new furniture……….being delivered today
a. IS b. on c. will
7. The bread was……………., so He complained to the Walter
a. tough b.STALE c. bitter
8. Would you like your steak well done or …………….?
a. RARE b. still c. scrambled
9. He’s been ta king care of his diet and fitness so his energy level is AT its…….
a. PEAK b. top c. height
10. Would you like a……….. of grapes?
a.peak b. clove c. BUNCH
11. I………. that you change your opening hours to suit customers.
a. advise b. suggest c. EXPLAIN
12. I’m sorry ………that you take my complaints into account.
a. saying b. TO SAYING c. to say
13. I strongly…….. that you Take my complaints into account.
a. WARN b. recommend c. insist on
14. I would like to book your………..for a party I will be holding next weekend.
a.help b. SERVICES c. standards
15. Genetic ………….. s the subject of many articles about food these days.
a. industry b. catering c. ENGINEERING
zielony88

Re: poprawne odpowiedzi?

Postautor: monimmi » 16 mar 2011, 4:32

11. I………. that you change your opening hours to suit customers.
a. advise b. suggest c. EXPLAIN
12. I’m sorry ………that you take my complaints into account.
a. saying b. TO SAYING c. to say
13. I strongly…….. that you Take my complaints into account.
a. WARN b. recommend c. insist on

A ogolnie powinno byc:
I suggest that you change your opening hours to suit YOUR customers.
I'm sorry to say that you DO NOT take my complaints into account.
monimmi
junior fellow

Re: poprawne odpowiedzi?

Postautor: vlord » 07 cze 2022, 6:15

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken