OBSESSION-ILLNESS OR STRONG NEED-czyli moje głupoty

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

OBSESSION-ILLNESS OR STRONG NEED-czyli moje głupoty

Postautor: Fortepan » 17 kwie 2011, 3:55

I think there are two faces of obsession. People often do not undarstand that hobbies are sometimes obsessions. When a person wants to do something he can more and more because his brain adopts to learn this kind of knowledge. I think the key of understand are people who do what they like. Their skills show that everybody can be clever or sage. Obsessions can be dangerous. In the history we have many people who were not nice. Murderers, burglars and robbers have been in the world. Their stories of life show that people can be strange and obsessions strong. When they were commiting the crimes, what were they feeling? Some criminals are very intelligent and they can do more than common criminals. What do they do that they are so good in their work? I think this is the obsession that allowes to learn the people faster and better. The obsession is not an illness. That is a great power. All kinds of power can be good or bad. A person chooses his own way of life. If obsessions were not, the whole world would be boring and people can not do any impressive things.

Proszę o sprawdzenie strony gramatycznej tej mojej quasi-rozprawki, bo wiem, ż…e strona merytoryczna jest do d... .
Fortepan

Re: OBSESSION-ILLNESS OR STRONG NEED-czyli moje głupoty

Postautor: Gość » 17 kwie 2011, 21:30

W nawiasach to są tylko sugestie.

I think there are two faces of obsession. People often do not understand that hobbies sometimes are like obsessions. When a person wants to do something he can do more and more because his brain adopts to learn this kind of knowledge. I think, that the key to understand this, are the people who do what they like. Their skills (ja bym zmienił skills na ability) shows that everybody can be clever or sage. Obsessions can be dangerous. The history shows, that we had many people who were not nice. Murderers, burglars and robbers have been around for millennia. Their life stories shows that people can be strange and obsession strong. What were they feeling when they were committing the crimes? Some criminals are very intelligent and they can do more than common criminals. What do they do, that they are so good in their line of work? I think, that the obsession is the motivating factor to allowed them to learn or obtain knowledge or skill faster and better than average person. The obsession is not an illness. It is a great power .The power can be good or bad. A person chooses his own way of life. If it would not be for obsessions, the whole world would be boring and people would not do any impressive ( ja bym zmienił impressive na remarkable lub extraordinary ) things.
Gość

Postautor: Fortepan » 17 kwie 2011, 21:51

Dzięki!
Fortepan

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 10:59

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken