list - podanie o prace

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

list - podanie o prace

Postautor: Yaxiz » 19 kwie 2011, 20:57

Po ukończeniu szkoły średniej starasz się o pracę. W gazecie znalazłeś ogłoszenie o pracy w restauracji. Napisz podanie o pracę:
podaj swój wiek i wykształcenie
podaj jakie masz doświadczenie zawodowe i dlaczego starasz się o ta pracę
zapytaj o warunki pracy i zapłatę
napisz jak się z tobą skontaktować i kiedy moż…esz zacząć.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to your advertisement which appeared in „Guardian” on 17 May. I would like to apply for the position of waiter.
I am 24 years old and I ended high school. I worked already as waiter in restaurant in Rzeszow on holiday. I would like this position because I like work with different people. I am polite, honest and kind.
What are the working conditions? How many hours a day will I have to work?And finally, how much will I earn?
I am available for interview in next week and I can start in two weeks. I enclose my CV
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully
XYZ
Yaxiz

Re: list - podanie o prace

Postautor: Gość » 21 kwie 2011, 6:05

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to your advertisement which appeared in „Guardian” on 17 May. I would like to apply for the position of a waiter.
I am 24 years old and I graduated from high school. I have previous experience as waiter in a restaurant. I like to work with different people and this position would be perfect for me. I am polite, honest and kind.
What are the working conditions? How many hours a day will I work? (And finally, how much will I earn? Ja bym to zmienił na “What is the salary”
I am available for interview all next week and I can start in two. Enclosed is my CV
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Gość