Recenzja-proszę o sprawdzenie

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Recenzja-proszę o sprawdzenie

Postautor: paulinka_w » 28 wrz 2011, 0:45

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie recenzji, zarówno pod kątem słówek i gramatyki jak i całej formy recenzji. Piszę to po raz pierwszy i nie mam pewnosci czy tak to ma wyglądać. Z góry dziękuję na pomoc- bardzo mi na tym zależ…y.

„Gossip Girl is the first volume of the 11-book-series written by Cecily von Ziegesar- american writer, author of novels for teens. The action takes place in New York, where the mysterious Gossip Girl commented on her web site adventures of rich, teenage friends from the Upper East Side.
The plot focuses on four of the main characters: a very ambitious, aiming for perfection Blair, beautiful and easy-going Serena, the most handsome on Fifth Avenue Nate, and an extremely rich, loving gossips Chuck. Serena, after two years spends in boarding school in Connecticut, returns home unexpectedly. Nobody knows why she leaves, neither why she returns. During the Serena’s absence, her best friend Blair becomes the most popular person in school and the company - admired by all, desired by the boys ... Their relationship is complicated by Nate, Blair’s boyfriend , and having influence on everyone and everything, Chuck.
The thing I like best is that this book is really about all of us, who we are and who we would like to be. The author isn’t afraid to talk openly about problems and dreams of today's youth. Cecily von Ziegesar shows us a world in which we live. Unfortunately, sometimes it is cruel.
All in all, though, if you’re a fan of youth adult novels, you’ll love this book. and if you’re not, I still recommend it, because Gossip Girl is a compelling book, you can reach at any time. You’ll find in it a lot of funny scenes, but also the reflections of the main characters, which for a moment distract us from the reality.
paulinka_w

Re: Recenzja-proszę o sprawdzenie

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
сайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken