Word formation

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Word formation

Postautor: zebra89 » 30 wrz 2011, 1:01

Witam! Mam kilka ćwiczeń z Word Formation, a nigdy nie byłam z tego dobra... Czy ktoś mógłby mnie sprawdzić i poprawić?:) Z góry dziękuję za pomoc:)

1. During ...... (adolescent), adolescence teenagers become increasingly independent.
2. Some young people are rather .... (rabel) rebellious and don't want to do what their parents tell them to do.
3. Parents should respect a teenager's need for .... (private) privacy
4. Teenagers get ..... (terrible) terribly angry if their parents question them about things they consider private.
5. Some young people have problems which cause them a lot of .... (anxious) anxiety
6. Parents and teenagers need to listen to each other, and to treat each other with a great deal of ..... (patient) patience.
7. Some parents never let children make their own decisions and .... (fortunate) unfortunately this leads to conflict
8. Parents and teenagers can avoid unpleasant ..... (argue) arguments if they respect each others point of view.

1. The art gallery is under new ... (manage) management
2. He's millionaire and he owns a huge .... (collect) collection of paintings.
3. Thieves destroyed the sculpture without any ... (think) thought of its value
4. We had a long ..... (discuss) discussion about modern art.
5. I see you've decorated your room-I really like your .... (choose) choice of posters.
6. I went to an art ..... (exhibit) exhibition in the Town Hall.
7. I have no ..... (intend) intention of studying Art next year.

1. My best friend is great fun but he's also very .....(mood) moody.
2. I know that spiders are harmless and my fear is .... (rational) irrational but I can't help it!
3. I am always so busy that ... (bored) is never a problem for me.
4. Everybody gets .... (anxiety) anxiety before taking an important exam.
5. I'm afraid the advice your uncle gave me was rather ..... (help)
6. Tanya's attempts to win the competition ended in ... (fail)
7. The crowd watched with ... (excite) excitation as the race began.
8. The students listened to the counsellor in .... (silent) silence

1. Life in our village is very .... (peace) peace
2. I think we are all extremely ..... (fortune) to live here.
3. We have a lot more ... (free) than city kids.
4. I find it ... (credible) that anyone wants to live in an overcrowded city.
5. There is so much noise and .... (pollute) in towns and cities.
6. My brother, however, enjoys all the ... (culture) attractions you find in a city.
7. He went to London laast month and he enjoyed himself ... (tremendous)
8. He may go to live in London permanently but he hasn't reached a .... (decide) yet.

1. They risked their lives on expeditions which was often .... (credible) reliable dangerous.
2. The men who were in charge of these expeditions needed good ..... (leader) leadership skills.
3. Explorers like Shackleton and Cook had great .... (strong) strong of character.
4. These great explorers had to face .... (imaginable) dangers and hardships.
5. They had to cope with many problems, both physical and ..... (psychology).
6. They remained cheerful and never lost their ... (optimistic)

Wiem, ż…e strasznie tego duż…o ale mam nadzieję, ż…e ktoś poświęci mi chwilkę:)
zebra89

Re: Word formation

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:14

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricatorjuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken