kind of parents, z brytysz englisz na angielski

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

kind of parents, z brytysz englisz na angielski

Postautor: arisu5 » 17 lis 2011, 4:52

Witam ^^ :)
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poniż…szego tekstu i wytkniecie mi wszelkich błędów.

What kind of parent, you think, you will be in the future.

This is very difficult question, I think. Everybody watches theirs parents and see their advantages and disadvantages. I in future I want be like my parents. They set same rules, but respect my opinions, so they are authoritative. Maybe they don’t have so many time for me but they allow for an open dialogue. I think I will be in future like theirs because I consider like mother, like daughter. I want be attentive to my children, and be for them friend. I usually get on my way therefore I don’t spoil them so much, I think. I expect maturity for my children however I can help him In difficult situations, and give them a push in harsh situations. I’ve got a good listening skills, I exercised on my friends . I believes important thing is give young people autonomy.
arisu5

Re: kind of parents, z brytysz englisz na angielski

Postautor: D2ika » 18 lis 2011, 6:20

Everybody watches their parents and sees their virtues and flaws. In the future I would like to be like my parents. They impose some rules on me, but they.... Maybe they don't have a lot of time....I think I will be in the future like them because as the saying goes: like mother, like daughter. I want to be attentive to my children and I want to be their friend. I usually get my own way, therefore I wouldn't spoil them so much. I expect maturity from my children, however I could help them in difficult situations...

TO GIVE SB A PUSH znaczy ZACHECIĆ/ZMUSIĆ KOGOŚ DO ZROBIENIA CZEGOŚ CZEGO NIE CHCĄ. Moż…e lepiej bedzie napisać, np.

I would offer them my support and advice.
I have good listening skills/ I am a good listener...
I believe that it is important to give young people autonomy.
D2ika

Postautor: arisu5 » 19 lis 2011, 4:06

Obrazek

:kiss:
:kiss:

Proszę, proszę jak to teraz inteligentnie brzmi :spoko:
Wszytko dzięki tobie !
arisu5

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:33

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
инфоjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken