Czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić moje wypowiedzi?

Ty odrabiasz, my sprawdzamy.

Czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić moje wypowiedzi?

Postautor: Agaszcz » 13 gru 2011, 3:25

Cześć;). Mam nadzieje, ż…e znajdzie się osoba która mogłaby mi sprawdzić moje wypociny i która mogłaby mnie nakierować co jest dobrze napisane, a co źle... ? Z góry dziękuje. (chodzi o zestaw 1 , str. 5. http://www.iilo.chelm.pl/dokumenty/zestawy.pdf).

1.Jesteś w Londynie i chcesz dojechać/dotrzeć w wybrane miejsce w Anglii . Rozmawiasz z pracownikiem
biura turystycznego. Poniż…ej podane są 4 kwestie, które musisz omówić w rozmowie z egzaminującym.
Rozmowę rozpoczyna egzaminujący.
Zadanie 2 – 4 minuty
Cel podróż…y
Cena biletu
Zniż…ki dla
studentów
Środek transportu

-I want go to the British and Science Museum, because I know that today is unique exhibition.
-
-How much is the ticket to the museum?
-
Could you give me some information about discount for students?
-
-Do you know, what is public transport how ride near the museum and where it is?

2. In the picture I can see two boys. This boys playing the game on xbox. They are in living room, when they repose after school. I suppose that they are brother. In my opinion this boys are about 15 years old. I think this children are fascinating and exciting. I suppose that they getting new game.

3.I choose picture number 3, because I think that this work isn't stresfull and easy. It is good work for the first work.

I don't choose picture number 1, because I'm is nervous and i don't want work with pupils.

I don't choose picture number 2, because I'm terrified when I must go to a doctor. I think that this work is helpful very much , but not for me.

Jeszcze raz dzięki i nie popłaczcie się ze śmiechu, bo wiem, ż…e cieniutko u mnie z tym angielskim, ale ciągle próbuje to zmieniać... .
Pozdrawiam;)
Agaszcz

Re: Czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić moje wypowiedzi?

Postautor: Gość » 17 gru 2011, 7:04

pisalam 2 razy poprawki i wystepowal za kazdym razem blad... wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Gość

Postautor: Gość » 17 gru 2011, 7:08

2. In the picture I can see two boys. This boys are playing the game on xbox. They are in living room and they repose after school. I suppose that they are brothers. In my opinion this boys are about 15 years old. I think they are fascinating and exciting. I suppose that they are getting new game.

3.I choose picture number 3, because I think that this work isn't stresfull and hard. This work is a perfect as a first work.I don't choose picture number 1, because I'm a nervous person and i don't want work with students.

I don't choose picture number 2, because I'm terrified when I must go to a doctor. I think that this work is very helpful , but also very responsible.
Gość

Postautor: Gość » 17 gru 2011, 7:17

moj blad to: This work is perfect as the first work.
Gość

Postautor: Agaszcz » 19 gru 2011, 23:56

Dziękuje bardzo! ;*

I choose picture number 1, because....

W następnym powinno być tak:
I don't choose picture number 2, because ....

czy: ?
I didn't choose picture number 2, because ....
Agaszcz

Postautor: marta184 » 20 gru 2011, 23:12

uż…yj I didn't....

Wybacz jak tylko otworzylam zauwazylam blad w moich zdaniu, I don't want to work...., brakuje to
marta184

Postautor: vlord » 10 cze 2022, 13:53

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
http://journallubricator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vlord
The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken